Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toy Story Midway Mania

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Toy Story Midway Mania

    Hey I forgot about this ride!!!!!!!!!! Poor lil ride in DCA, Any cool updates the thing has been overshaddowed completely by the subs.


  • #2
    Re: Toy Story Midway Mania

    Well, take a look through recent Trip Reports. Some MiceChatters have got some great pictures of the construction going on at the attraction site.

    Otherwise, I think Nemo really does deserve the attention at the moment. After all, it's been how long since we've had any activity going on in that poor lagoon? It'll be nice once both attractions are fully up and running. But what will we have to talk about then?! :razz:
    MCDADMCA

    ^clicky clicky^

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Toy Story Midway Mania

      Originally posted by MissChristine View Post
      Well, take a look through recent Trip Reports. Some MiceChatters have got some great pictures of the construction going on at the attraction site.

      Otherwise, I think Nemo really does deserve the attention at the moment. After all, it's been how long since we've had any activity going on in that poor lagoon? It'll be nice once both attractions are fully up and running. But what will we have to talk about then?! :razz:
      The PeopleMover track and the degradation of theming in Disneyland. Oh, and pirates.

      Back on topic, I think there won't be much to talk about Toy Story (Midway) Mania until they start moving show scenes into the building. I for one am annoyed that they dropped "Midway" from the title. It just fits in to the area. Oy. *grumble*
      The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

      On Track for Weight Loss!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Toy Story Midway Mania

        Didn't Lutz say that DCA's will be Midway Mania and MGM's will be Toy Story Mania?

        -- PMM

        "Who among you is wise and understanding? Let him show by his good behavior his deeds in the gentleness of wisdom." -- James 3:13

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Toy Story Midway Mania

          Originally posted by PeoplemoverMatt View Post
          Didn't Lutz say that DCA's will be Midway Mania and MGM's will be Toy Story Mania?
          That was originally going to be the case, but then they reversed the decision, from what I've heard and read. The Disneyland calendar page says, "California Screamin' is scheduled to open at 1:00 p.m. on Monday through Friday now until fall 2007 due to construction for Toy Story Mania! — a brand new attraction scheduled to open in 2008." Not that the name is only Toy Story Mania.

          EDIT: HOLY CRAP! 900 posts! In two months! I'm pathetic.
          The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

          On Track for Weight Loss!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Toy Story Midway Mania

            Originally posted by BassBone View Post
            HOLY CRAP! 900 posts! In two months! I'm pathetic.
            All thanks to the wonder that is MiceCrack. Before you know it, you'll be at 3,000 posts and wondering how the heck you've gotten to that point.

            I'm done talking about Pirates...we've worn out that topic. Peoplemover...let's hope the conversation gets started once actual work happens on the track.

            2008 is going to be here before we know it. I'll be excited when this attraction opens. Hopefully it brings in more guests to DCA and breaths a breath of new life into Paradise Pier. it needs it.
            MCDADMCA

            ^clicky clicky^

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Toy Story Midway Mania

              when in '08 are they lookin to open it? ive been hearing both january/early feb. and summer time. it doesnt look to be nearly far enough along for a january opening, but then again, i would assume that with the way this ride is designed, most of the stuff can be built off site and then just shipped in at the last minute
              Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Toy Story Midway Mania

                But I dont wanna go to dca!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Toy Story Midway Mania

                  Originally posted by dsnyfnatic View Post
                  when in '08 are they lookin to open it? ive been hearing both january/early feb. and summer time. it doesnt look to be nearly far enough along for a january opening, but then again, i would assume that with the way this ride is designed, most of the stuff can be built off site and then just shipped in at the last minute
                  Actually that is how a LOT if not most rides are built. And seeing Pirates Lair, I think they can pull off a January opening. Also Toy Story Midway Mania sounds too long, which is why they stuck to simply Toy Story Mania. But I would like simply Midway Mania.

                  -Jojo

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Toy Story Midway Mania

                    Originally posted by FutureImagineer183 View Post
                    Also Toy Story Midway Mania sounds too long.
                    Toy Story Midway Mania

                    at least its not as long as

                    Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage

                    or

                    Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

                    or

                    The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror

                    or

                    The Sea's With Nemo and Friends


                    I could go ON and ON.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Toy Story Midway Mania

                      I meant the wrong thing, I meant to say that it doesn't flow, the names listed above do, but TSMM can be a toung twister.

                      -Jojo

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Toy Story Midway Mania

                        I haven't forgotten about TSM. I check every night in DarkBeer's album to see if any new additions or anything is going up on the ride.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Toy Story Midway Mania

                          I can't imagine there will be anything to see for quite some time now, and even then since the ride is entirely indoors we won't be seeing much right up until it's close to opening. We will hopefully have a more detailed view of what the ride will be like, though.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Toy Story Midway Mania

                            Originally posted by k_peek_2000 View Post
                            Toy Story Midway Mania

                            at least its not as long as

                            Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage

                            or

                            Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

                            or

                            The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror

                            or

                            The Sea's With Nemo and Friends


                            I could go ON and ON.

                            You forgot Pirates Lair at Tom Sawyer's Island...lol

                            Chad

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Toy Story Midway Mania

                              Originally posted by aashee View Post
                              You forgot Pirates Lair at Tom Sawyer's Island...lol

                              Chad
                              Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.
                              The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

                              On Track for Weight Loss!

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X