This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasmic Returns!!!

Just wondering if anyone else is excited about the return of Fantasmic, or is it only me. Just checked the Disneyland calendar and saw that it returns June 16th (this Saturday). But the Mark Twain will be down due to refurbishment.

Dang it's been too long! Can't wait!
    sigpic
    Home away from Home.

Re: Fantasmic Returns!!!

Actually, it returns Friday, June 15th!! I am soooooo there!!! Muahahaha!!! Who wants to join me??

Comment

Originally posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
      Actually, it returns Friday, June 15th!! I am soooooo there!!! Muahahaha!!! Who wants to join me??
      Assuming that I have my green card by then, Im so there for both showings. its been a while since Ive seen it, so I wanna make the best of it.

Comment

Whoa! Friday instead of Saturday? Someone got the wrong info then. I'm sooo there too!

Too bad the Mark Twain is down though. Looks like they'll have to use that alternate ending. But who cares right? It's Back!!!
        sigpic
        Home away from Home.

Comment

I am pretty damn excited. I haven't seen the show in probably 4 to 6 years!

Now, I'll turn that little mouse's dream into a nightmare Fantasmic!

Comment

Wuh oh... go on Subs again or watch Fantasmic! again? EEK!

Of course..... i could always do both!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
            http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
            http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

The Rivers were covered in mist and the water sprays were being tested around 11pm tonight! I got chills!
              Took mom to Disneyland for the first time in over 20 years this week! Woo!
              - March 1, 2006

She screamed, cried, and laughed...
              - me too!

Comment

Just checked the Disneyland website. Thank god F! is coming back! I've missed it terribly!
                MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Originally posted by royaldisneyfan View Post
                  Too bad the Mark Twain is down though. Looks like they'll have to use that alternate ending. But who cares right? It's Back!!!
                  Eh, Twain might be down for guest operation, but I would not be surprised if Disney pulled something to get it going enough for Fantasmic! use. I can see that happening as they have it in the water again now... We shal see.

Comment

Originally posted by Autopia View Post
                    Eh, Twain might be down for guest operation, but I would not be surprised if Disney pulled something to get it going enough for Fantasmic! use. I can see that happening as they have it in the water again now... We shal see.
                    I'm actually see the alternate ending since I've never witnessed it before. So, while the Mark Twain finale is my favorite part, I kind of hope that it's the other version.
                    MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Originally posted by MissChristine View Post
                      I'm actually see the alternate ending since I've never witnessed it before. So, while the Mark Twain finale is my favorite part, I kind of hope that it's the other version.

...there's an alternate ending? What is it? Sorry in all my years going, I've never heard of this. ^^;

Comment

Originally posted by GuardianDragon_Mushu View Post
                        ...there's an alternate ending? What is it? Sorry in all my years going, I've never heard of this. ^^;
                        The witch wins and Mickey goes up in a ball of flame and his disembodied voice says "Some Immolation, Huh ?"

Comment

Originally posted by JeffYardDog View Post
                          The witch wins and Mickey goes up in a ball of flame and his disembodied voice says "Some Immolation, Huh ?"
                          Or something like that, huh? So when is the Mark Twain scheduled to be back. I know it went into extended refurb, but is there a date for it to return now?
                          Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

FWIW the DLR calendar is currently showing the MT out of refurb on Tuesday June 19. So if they run F! without the MT it will only be for those four days.

Comment

Originally posted by MissChristine View Post

I have heard they have been rehearsing the alternate version of the show so if you go friday you most likely will see it!
                              The earth is round.... or so i've found.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X