This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Ten Benefits for being an AP

St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

LMAO..

whats number 10 mean.. I cannot decifer that one...

Comment

What if you only buy the deluxe pass?
      "What single word is the name of a magazine, a cereal, a board game, and a never-ending series of soul-crushing disappointments which slowly leech away your hope and idealism until you are nothing more than a bitter husk of a man?"

Comment

Originally posted by Crazybirdman
        What if you only buy the deluxe pass?
        You still get all the above benifits, but you have to work food and beverage for a couple hours each visit.
        St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

It's not so bad really ... the churro cart is always fun ... mmm and the hunny popcorn .... mmmm ....
          Originally posted by drunkmom
          this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Originally posted by figment1986
            LMAO..

whats number 10 mean.. I cannot decifer that one...
            a lanyard... perhaps I spelled it wrong... I mean perhaps Disney spelled it wrong... I didn't spell it myself...

It's that thing you put around your neck to hold the pass and pins....

Comment

Originally posted by thejoshualee
              a lanyard... perhaps I spelled it wrong... I mean perhaps Disney spelled it wrong... I didn't spell it myself...

It's that thing you put around your neck to hold the pass and pins....
              no that number 1..

Number 10. Gold Toilet Seat....

Comment

Originally posted by figment1986
                no that number 1..

Number 10. Gold Toilet Seat....
                oh... my bad....

apparently there is one toilet seat covered in gold to celebrate the 50th.... only AP's get to sit on it..

Comment

lol.
                  ...I finally changed my avatar...

Comment

If you buy through AAA you also get...

Head of the line passes
                    Nifty squirt gun
                    Tour to see Walt's frozen head

RU

Be sure to visit my site!

Comment

Walt's Frozen Head? Sweet, sign me up.
                      Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

Comment

oh... my bad....

apparently there is one toilet seat covered in gold to celebrate the 50th.... only AP's get to sit on it..
                        I just sat on a toilet at DL and I left it a different color than white. But , well it's kinda gold now.
                        sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Now THAT'S funny!!
                          :bow: :bow: :bow:

And I KNOW funny!!

er....I mean...

Comment

I will soon join the ranks of the APs. I just got a letter from Disneyland telling me of my new privilages. Sounds exciting!

10. Solid Gold Toilets
                            My toilet actually has a heated seat (for my comfort), a build in bidet and spincter wash, a blow dryer, and a button to push to cover up any embarassing noises.

But, I'm a PREMIUM AP (Does universal hand symbol for I'm a Premium AP)

Comment

Originally posted by Not Afraid
                              My toilet actually has a heated seat (for my comfort), a build in bidet and spincter wash, a blow dryer, and a button to push to cover up any embarassing noises.

But, I'm a PREMIUM AP (Does universal hand symbol for I'm a Premium AP)
                              really?? I had no idea of the benefits...I must demand these as wekll. since I am now a PAP....I don't have the hand thing down yet....LOL

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X