X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sign the petition to bring back the peoplemover

www.peopleforthepeoplemover.org

Re: Sign the petition to bring back the peoplemover

ive been looking for that to share!! i signed it a while back and then i joined micechat and figured everyone already knew about it.

Comment

As long as people sign it I dont care how many times its put up

Comment

It's not that nobody knows about it, it's that online petitions are worthless. There are about 1,300 signatures on that now. If you multiplied that ten times it would still be 13,000, which is about the number of people who would ride a hypothetical Peoplemover replacement in a single day of operation. Which is to say, a small number of people in the scheme of things.

Disney will never make a decision based on a petition. They know that diehard fans want the Peoplemover back, but they also know that diehard fans want the Country Bear Jamboree back, the Electrical Parade back, the Swiss Family Treehouse back, etc.

If you really want to make a difference (albeit a small one) go into City Hall and mention that you'd like the Peoplemover to come back. As a paying customer a single comment like that means more than 1,000 people clicking "I support this" on the internet.

Comment

1290 Total Signatures

thats not enough

Comment

i think the electrical parade will come back to disneyland when DCA gets its "amazing" water show.

Comment

Awesome, just signed it.

Comment

Originally posted by The International View Post
                It's not that nobody knows about it, it's that online petitions are worthless. There are about 1,300 signatures on that now. If you multiplied that ten times it would still be 13,000, which is about the number of people who would ride a hypothetical Peoplemover replacement in a single day of operation. Which is to say, a small number of people in the scheme of things.

Disney will never make a decision based on a petition. They know that diehard fans want the Peoplemover back, but they also know that diehard fans want the Country Bear Jamboree back, the Electrical Parade back, the Swiss Family Treehouse back, etc.

If you really want to make a difference (albeit a small one) go into City Hall and mention that you'd like the Peoplemover to come back. As a paying customer a single comment like that means more than 1,000 people clicking "I support this" on the internet.
                Thats not the point, thats like saying you don't vote because one vote doesnt make a difference. Long Live America..............n hypocracy

Comment

Where is the incredipods petition :]

Now, I'll turn that little mouse's dream into a nightmare Fantasmic!

Comment

Originally posted by CelestialImperium View Post
                    Where is the incredipods petition :]
                    :mob:

Comment

ahhh incredipods fan!! honestly this has been said before by me and many others but i dont see the original peoplemover coming back. it will probly be incredipods.

but maybe theres hope with petitions!

Comment

Plus if each MCer were to sign it that would be more than 16,000 sigs alone

Comment

signed. =]

Comment

Bump

Comment

It's not that nobody knows about it, it's that online petitions are worthless.
                              Quoted for truth!

... then again, there are folks on this board that are absolutely convinced that the Subs came back only because our APers. /snicker
                              Burnt Toast
                              The Magic Begins With Me...! 8:P

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X