Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should we do? I'm taking people who haven't been to Disneyland in a LONG time

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should we do? I'm taking people who haven't been to Disneyland in a LONG time

Okay, here's the deal. I'm taking a group of friends to Disneyland this week. It is kind of a big deal because we all just graduated, were're traveling 500 miles, it is expensive, and 3 of them haven't been to Disneyland in years. I want to make sure they have the most amazing trip possible...

Are there certain things you are sure to do with guests that haven't been in a long time? What tend to be the priorities? What should I make sure they do not miss?

Re: What should we do? I'm taking people who haven't been to Disneyland in a LONG ti

#1 Get Picture taken in front of the castle.
    #2 Indiana Jones
    #3 Space mountain
    FIRST DLR TRIP - 1981

FIRST DLP TRIP - March 1997

FIRST WDW TRIP - May/June 2006

FIRST HKDL TRIP - 2016?

FIRST TDLR TRIP - 2017?

FIRST SHDL TRIP - 2019?

Comment

Re: What should we do? I'm taking people who haven't been to Disneyland in a LONG ti

just point out all of the great details...and have fun. Ride the new attractions....HAVE FUN. lol

Comment

take advantage of the cm's that take pictures. They scan a card they give you each time and you can view the pictures at home on your computer and even email them to friends.

Comment

GET THEM TRAINING NOW! You should be training, running, walking, lifting weights on those legs! GET THEM OUT THERE NOW! Or by day two they are going to be too tired to walk.

New designs all the time! Click the banner to see all the designs and colors!

Comment

I would just do 'everything'. Make sure you have lot of water.....sunblock.

Try to eat at Blue Bayou.....

Comment

I second Blue Bayou, even if it is just for dessert.
              We did that (had a cookie boat-delicious), you get to enjoy the whole experience, but keep the cost down!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X