X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attraction Posters

Hello everyone,

I was checking the internet for attraction posters, but it is really hard to find scans of these great posters from disney parks.

Do you know sites where I could find them?

Thanks

Re: Attraction Posters

http://www.phil-sears.com/Disneyana9.htm
    “Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.” ~ Mel Brooks

Comment

Thanks demento for that link. That is a great site. So much to buy, me with so little money.

Comment

I made a slide show screen saver with a bunch of attraction posters, I THINK that's where I got them all... Though I remember them being bigger.
        “Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.” ~ Mel Brooks

Comment

This is the latest poster that Disneyland is pushing on consumers:

Even got a spot in the tunnel. I don't know what it replaced unfortunately.

I like the older subs poster much better.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
          http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
          http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
            This is the latest poster that Disneyland is pushing on consumers:

I love this poster! They could have copped out and just put a CGI imagine on, but I like the retro conceptness of it.

Comment

I like that they kept with the retro style. Looks good. Only one I own so far is the POTC poster.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by mycroft16 View Post
                I like that they kept with the retro style. Looks good. Only one I own so far is the POTC poster.

I have the POTC signed by the Imagineers

Comment

Originally posted by demento57 View Post
                  I have the POTC signed by the Imagineers
                  :bow: Ok, now I'm really jealous. Better lock your doors at night or you might find I've swapped them out.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by mycroft16 View Post
                    :bow: Ok, now I'm really jealous. Better lock your doors at night or you might find I've swapped them out.
                    ::lock::

Comment

Originally posted by euro disney stefan View Post
                      Hello everyone,

I was checking the internet for attraction posters, but it is really hard to find scans of these great posters from disney parks.

Do you know sites where I could find them?

Thanks
                      I found quite a few attraction posters listed here when I started to look for ideas to decorate my guest room. I have not ponied up the cash for any yet but would love to hear what you think of them if you decide to buy.

Good luck!

Comment

i've always wanted to decorate my office with the disneyland posters.

now i might have the chance!
                        Did you know that 87% of spoken statistics are made up on the spot?

Comment

Originally posted by demento57 View Post
                          Thanks for this website. I didn't even know it existed. I usually get my posters at the Gallery above POTC ride.

BTW- I love the new Nemo Poster.

Comment

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post

In the right tunnel, it replaced the Autopia poster.

I agree the original poster is way better, more dramatic. I'm considering making a better poster for FNSV just for fun in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Nautilus View Post
                              In the right tunnel, it replaced the Autopia poster.

I agree the original poster is way better, more dramatic. I'm considering making a better poster for FNSV just for fun in the future.

DO IT! i WANNA SEE!

And whew, good thing they got rid of the Autopia poster. That one stuck out like a sore thumb too.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                              http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                              http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X