This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where to buy a memory card reader within walking distance

ok, I never thought I'd fill this card, but I did it by noon today I didn't bring a SD USB card reader with me.. so I can't dump the card.

Any suggestions on where to find a USB card reader within walking distance from the park area? Best I can guess from what I saw in the cab was the target in garden grove, but that's a bit of walk (but doable) and doesn't open till 8am. so I'll have to leave the park and come back. ideas?

Re: where to buy a memory card reader within walking distance

they sell memory cards in the park.

the target in garden grove is the only place I can think of if you want to go the reader route.

I'm not sure about this one, but I thought the photostore in DL could put your pictures on a cd, but maybe not.

Comment

Best Buy in Orange, a short drive.

Comment

Thanks for the info guys... will probably scope out the price of a card in the park. Probably absurd.. but we'll see

Comment

There is a Target store down the road that an ART bus can take you right across the street from. My camera died while I was last on vacation in Disneyland and I grabbed an ART bus (I forget which letter it was), went to Target, bought a Sony and was back at the park in an hour.

Comment

For $19.95/disc, they can copy the contents of your card onto CDs, although you are responsible for deleting the images yourself. If your card is larger than what can fit on one CD, they'll go to another CD if I recall. This service is available in Main Street Photo Supply and Greetings from California.

Comment

I believe the L and J ART buses go to Target.
              If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

Theres a Frys Electronics somewhere in Anaheim. Frys definitely will have it
                DisneyTwins
                Since May 2003

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X