This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July trip - few questions

I'm going to Disneyland next Sunday and Monday and am really excited for the trip. It's my first time there since January, and my first time since last summer being there during high season and riding the real Space Mountain! I'm bringing my girlfriend too, who has only been to WDW.

1 - I think there's been some debate on this, but from someone who has tried recently: what's the best route to get to the subs at opening? I think it might not be best to go straight to the attraction, because the line might not start there... but I don't know.

2 - What's the dress like for Napa Rose? I know it's a nice restaurant but I'm wondering if I'll have to go back to the hotel and change before going... it would be nice to find something I could wear to both the restaurant and the park.

Thanks!

Re: July trip - few questions

When we did it we took a right by the castle and the line starts somewhere on the way to ITASW. I'm not sure if they do it back there everyday, but they said that the line filled up so fast the day before they had to start it further back the day we went. If you go through Tomorrowland you're most likely going to end up following the line back quite a way.

Comment

Disney begins the queue for Nemo at the back of the Matterhorn. To get to the point where the queue begins as quickly as possible, simply veer to the right of the central hub, but skip past the Tomorrowland entrance, and head toward the Matterhorn, on the right-hand side of the castle.

Now, I'll turn that little mouse's dream into a nightmare Fantasmic!

Comment

Thanks! Anyone know about the Napa Rose?

Comment

For Napa Rose I have seen shorts, suits and everywhere in between. I usually make a reservation for 8:00ish and then go back to the hotel to freshen up and change. Each time I've gone I have worn a casual/dressy skirt and shirt and my friend wears khakis and a polo. That way we don't feel overdressed and we don't feel like scrubs, either.

Comment

That sounds like it could work - thanks!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X