Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know status of the Thomas Kincade castle painting?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know status of the Thomas Kincade castle painting?

Last year Disney commissioned Thomas Kincade to do a painting of Sleeping Beauty's Castle. I remember he spent several different days at Disneyland working on this. I haven't heard any more about this painting since he was there last year. Anyone have any further information about when this artwork is supposed to be out, if there will be a limited edition available, etc? I'm guessing it will be part of the 50th activities, but wondered if anyone had any information?
    Always remember the Disney Magic!

I was still working at the park when he was there, knowing him lol we'll never see it.
    Evil is lurking behind the matterhorn........ wait, that's just Mickey :ap:

Comment

Originally posted by DemonicDemona
      I was still working at the park when he was there, knowing him lol we'll never see it.
      Oh, now that's really encouraging.... :lol:
      Always remember the Disney Magic!

Comment

I talked to a lady at the MOA Thomas Kincade gallery, she said that he is releasing a new London themed painting collection. She said she had heard about the Disneyland series, but there is no release date as of yet.
        In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate.

DoppelV

Comment

Originally posted by DisneysMagic
          Oh, now that's really encouraging.... :lol:
          lol =x sorry im sorta the disneyland voice of reason and cast member pay backs haha, but for him....... I just dont like his work. I am currently studing art and when I found out that he prints prints and paints the highlights onto them and sells them for the price of a full painting it made me mad.
          Evil is lurking behind the matterhorn........ wait, that's just Mickey :ap:

Comment

Wans't it the castle concept painting that Disney was throwing around before the 50th kick off?

I agree, I can't stand his art either, but it makes my Grandma happy, and in the end, that is all that matters.
            www.deliciousmayhem.net
            www.kidseatingpaste.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X