This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crush's Coaster At Disneyland

So what do you think? I know what you're thinking, no way no more nemo, but really, Would it be a good idea?

The entire park almost has an entire Pirates overlay so why not one more more Finding Nemo attraction for the "Older Kids" aka: Us Adults ?

Where would you put it and why?

Disneyland Paris Video Here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5fAsrKZmrY
    Last edited by Zeus; 06-25-2007, 01:52 AM.

Re: Crush's Coaster At Disneyland

I'd say no for Disneyland getting it simply because it's the submarine voyage content but on a roller coaster. I think Florida should definitely add it on somehow to their Living Seas exhibit at Epcot though but change it up considerably.

It looks like a fun ride.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

You should add a poll to this type of a thread. They can add an element of fun, as well as inspire more interactive interest.

I have been extremely hot on the idea of Disney bringing Crush's Coaster to DLR. It has been rumored to replace Mulhalland Madness at DCA. However, the Paris version turned out mediocre. Plus, as Coheteboy said, we already have the Nemo Subs. Having not experienced them yet, I still expect them to be a fantastic experience (living up to their hype, if not surpassing it). Don't buy into the little gang of whiners mindset that it's not going to last. They simply don't like Pixar.

However, Nemo directly rehashes the same storyline as the film. Crush would do the same thing, except from the perspective of experiencing the turtle part of the storyline from a coaster perspectie. As a result, I now say NAY to the idea of bringing a coaster themed to Crush to DLR. Come to think of it, we already have Turtle Talk...w/ Crush at DCA.

What I would love to see is a darkride/coaster based on Ratatouille. In one of the scenes, you could dart about inside a kitchen in "Rat-mobiles" experiencing all of the delicious scents that the chefs are cooking up! Ratatouille Teaser
      Last edited by Ride Warrior; 06-25-2007, 03:41 AM.
      To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Crush's Coaster uses a lot of the same technology and story of The Submarines and the Seas with Nemo and Friends. Having another in either resorts would be extremely Redundant. even more so than it is since both resorts have at least 2 Nemo Attractions.

Comment

I'm still waitin' for Carsland

Comment

No. Crush's Coaster would not make thematic sense in the Magic Kingdom, and thematically doesn't fit at Disney's California Adventure park, either. Leave it in Paris.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

i've been on this ride quite a few times early this month and the Capacity is very low less than 950Person per Hour .

SO i can't imagine this ride in DL or WDW because this ride in Paris has 60 to 120 Min wait so imagine at DCA guys lol
              HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

Despite the rumours of the Crush Coaster going to some of the other parks its sadly been denied by a Imagineer in Paris named Cory who worked on it.He was recently interviewed for the Capital FM Breakfast Show in London during the Toon Studios press weekend and when was asked about Disney always building the same attractions in its other parks this guy stated that while its true The Crush Coaster is more than likely will remain a Paris exclusive.
                Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

Originally posted by Ride Warrior View Post
                  You should add a poll to this type of a thread. They can add an element of fun, as well as inspire more interactive interest.

I have been extremely hot on the idea of Disney bringing Crush's Coaster to DLR. It has been rumored to replace Mulhalland Madness at DCA.
                  What other ideas have you been extremely hot on?
                  Sue B

Math Geek of Randomness

Comment

Originally posted by KrItTeR View Post
                    I'm still waitin' for Carsland
                    !! Why not turn toontown into CAR(s)-toontown? !!

Cars has got to be one of the most under-rated Pixar/Disney films ever.
                    Last edited by sixwoofys; 06-25-2007, 06:02 AM.
                    sigpic
                    Did I just say that?

Comment

Just say no to Clone ride!
                      Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

I heard crushes coaster isnt very good anyways, and race rally is just a waste of life.

Yea im still waiting for carland, little mermaid dark ride, and the retheming of paradise pier. haha

Comment

I'm not opposed to it in theory.

What I don't want is the same things represented at both parks. Why do we need Nemo at Disneyland AND DCA? I mean, you already have Nemo at DL and Crush at DCA. They should both be in the same place. They should move Turtle Talk to the top floor of Innoventions.

I see this happening at WDW with the Nemo ride at Epcot and Nemo show at AK. Doesn't make any sense.

Comment

I liked that the imagineer said it would be a Disneyland Paris exclusive. As much as I like TOT, I sort of liked it when we did not have it in California. I liked that there were different attractions at the different parks. It gave me more of a reason to go to visit the different parks. If they put in all of the attractions at Disneyland, that I used to go to WDW for, there is no reason for me to go there.
                            San Diego Pole Parties

Comment

I'd say no to putting Crush's Coaster in Disneyland, or DCA. It just doesn't fit. I think there should be a DisneySeas for the third gate, and have a Nemo section. It doesn't have to be a full-out land, just a miniature land, sort of like Critter Country, but with Nemo theming. Crush's Coaster could go there. That's just a solution. I wouldn't want anymore Nemo, but if there had to be a Crush's Coaster, that's what I'd do.
                              The daydream princess

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X