This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday Fireworks

We are coming to the Park in December and I want my girls to remember the Holiday Fireworks and see the snow. Is there a preferred seating area like with Fantasmic (which is awesome by the way) and what are the costs? Thanks for any info!!!
    Jeff

Re: Holiday Fireworks

That I know of there isn't any preferred seating for the fireworks going on at the moment (they did have it available during the 50th Anniversary, though). The only preferred seating that I know of during the Holidays is for the Holiday Parade.....you take the Holiday Tour (which I believe is somewhere around $40 to $50 per person. I'm not 100% sure on the price; I know prices have gone up recently on all of DL's tours).
    "This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." WD

"Women are the best judges of anything we turn out. Their taste is very important. They are the theatergoers, they are the ones who drag the men in. If the women like it, to heck with the men." WD

Individuality is a great thing....as long as we think alike.

sigpic

Comment

Gee, that got posted twice?? Yikes!!! Sorry!
      Last edited by bloodnswash; 06-25-2007, 10:51 AM.
      "This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." WD

"Women are the best judges of anything we turn out. Their taste is very important. They are the theatergoers, they are the ones who drag the men in. If the women like it, to heck with the men." WD

Individuality is a great thing....as long as we think alike.

sigpic

Comment

If you take the Walk in Walt's footsteps tour, you get seating- but as for the holiday fireworks, I dont know if they change the location of that seating.

Would be a good question for Disney Relations. Give em a call.

If they can't help you, then just watch them from IASW! I find this the best place to watch all the fireworks during the Holidays. It's the least crowded, and has plenty of snow!
        "Disneyland is a work of love. We didn't go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money." ~ Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy54 View Post
          If you take the Walk in Walt's footsteps tour, you get seating- but as for the holiday fireworks, I dont know if they change the location of that seating.

Would be a good question for Disney Relations. Give em a call.

If they can't help you, then just watch them from IASW! I find this the best place to watch all the fireworks during the Holidays. It's the least crowded, and has plenty of snow!
          That is a great tip!!!! Thanks!!!
          Jeff

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X