Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Disneyland hire for the summer season?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Disneyland hire for the summer season?

For all you Disneyland CMs, this may seem like a brainless question. But does Disneyland do summer hires? I would love to work at the resort next summer, but have classes in Valencia for the rest of the year. Does Disneyland hire CMs to help with the summer crowds?

Re: Does Disneyland hire for the summer season?

Its called Casual Temporary. You are payed a bit less than the Casual Regular (Part Time) cast members, and you do not receive a sign in pass. You get access to everything else that CMs do. Company D, special events, discounts, park admission for one. All in all it isn't that bad of an arrangement.
    sigpic

Comment

You could also hire in as a CR and get paid more and at the end of the summer, either quit or drop to CT status.

Comment

Pay for CT and CR is the same now. There's not seniority as a CT, though.

Comment

what is the pay if you dont mind me asking

Comment

My sister is working at DL just for the summer (she goes to school in a different state). She's in attractions, and I believe she gets paid $8.30 and hour. She's a CT.

Disney has ruined my love life

Comment

My friend started out with reg. employment during the summer... and he could get people in during the summer...then he switched when skool started, but that was a while ago

Comment

There used to be a time when Disneyland only hired certain times of the year and they were very selective on who was lucky enough to get a job. Now, they are hiring daily no matter what time of year and as long as you can fill out the application you got the job.
                sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X