X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland in August

Hey all,

I've got a friend going to the Land on August 18th - a Saturday - and I'm wondering how busy it might be?

I've checked the calendar for the AP'ers and found that it is a black-out day for So. Cal and Deluxe holders so that's a plus.
    I've also checked the Convention Center schedule and found that the California Home and Garden folks are having a shin-dig that weekend.

But outside of those two factors, what do you think? Will it still be crackers crazy busy?
    I only hope we never lose sight of one thing... that it was all started by a mouse!

the world of disneyking

Re: Disneyland in August

From the 17th - 19th there will be an unofficial event called "Bats Day" where the Goth folks come hang out at Disneyland. That's pretty much all I can think of right now.

Comment

all saturday's are about the same throughout the year except holiday time.
      http://www.myspace.com/nygard33

Comment

How could I forget about Bats Day???? I wish more than anything that the wife and I were the ones going over this weekend!
        Thanks for the responses
        I only hope we never lose sight of one thing... that it was all started by a mouse!

the world of disneyking

Comment

Originally posted by TikiRoomLiz View Post
          From the 17th - 19th there will be an unofficial event called "Bats Day" where the Goth folks come hang out at Disneyland. That's pretty much all I can think of right now.

There were sooo many last year, .

myspace.com/xrybox

Next trip to Disneyland - August 17, 2007

Comment

Bats day sounds interesting...and kinda creepy
            "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude

Comment

The other thing to remember is that August is one of the hottest months in SoCal. So they should be prepared for that by bringing cool, comfortable clothes.

Comment

At least it's a dry month.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X