Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discounts/Benefits with a Deluxe Annual Pass?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discounts/Benefits with a Deluxe Annual Pass?

I can't find a list for this anywhere. I'm thinking of purchasing one but want to see a rundown of where you can get discounts.

Thanks

Re: Discounts/Benefits with a Deluxe Annual Pass?

Originally posted by easy View Post
    I can't find a list for this anywhere. I'm thinking of purchasing one but want to see a rundown of where you can get discounts.

Thanks
    10% discount at most food locations in the DLR(ODV carts excepted), 10% off DLR rooms, 10% many places in DTD at specific times (Rainforest is before 4, Jazz Kitchen is after 5 I believe.)
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

Click here for a side by side general comparison of the various levels of tickets.
      Last edited by penguinsoda; 07-01-2007, 08:40 PM.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

You can find it here: https://secure.disney.go.com/disneyl...derLandingPage

Anyone know the exact shops that APs get discounts in DTD and in the parks?

Comment

Originally posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
          You can find it here: https://secure.disney.go.com/disneyl...derLandingPage

Anyone know the exact shops that APs get discounts in DTD and in the parks?
          :lol: Hey thats the same page I linked to!

Click here, scroll down and you can see most of the discounts for both the Premium and Deluxe passes.

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

If you get a Deluxe AP, you do not get any discounts on merchandise. Just food.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
              Yeah, sorry, hahaha, when I posted it, I saw it, lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by pineapplewhipaddict View Post
                If you get a Deluxe AP, you do not get any discounts on merchandise. Just food.
                And that's mainly the discount difference.
                Other than 10% vs. 15%
                Good morning, son
                In twenty years from now
                Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                And I can tell you 'bout today
                And how I picked you up and everything changed
                It was pain
                Sunny days and rain
                I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Actually, Deluxe AP holders do get SOME merchandise discounts at Downtown Disney (Nothing in the parks).

Since folks have been linking to secure password protected areas at Disneyland.com, here is a open link...

http://www.mousesavers.com/dlticketprices.html#annual
                  Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
                    Actually, Deluxe AP holders do get SOME merchandise discounts at Downtown Disney (Nothing in the parks).

Since folks have been linking to secure password protected areas at Disneyland.com, here is a open link...

:blush: Oops... we did? I didn't log in? I didn't realize it was the secure part of the website.

Comment

The basic discounts are 10% for food (there is no transaction minimum for food. The $10 applies to PAP merchandise.) There is also 10% for the hotels, 15% at Hojos, and 10% scattered thru DTD.
                      If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

We dinned with a large group of friends last week...a few who are Annual Passholders...at Steakhouse 55. When the check came, one of them whipped out their AP and we got 30% off the food bill!!!

They told us it's a Summer special for AP's for breakfast and dinner at Steakhouse 55, and for lunch and dinner at Yamabuki: 30% off on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays.

That saved me some serious green! I've decided I like Annual Passes and Passholders!

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post

I visited that link and it says the Deluxe gets 10% virtually all Disneyland dining locations but.. in the other link you gave me, it says

"Disneyland: 10% dining discount at these food locations: French Market, Plaza Inn, Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante and Redd Rockett's Pizza Port. "

That's not virtually all to me.. to me, that's.. select few. :lol:

Comment

Mike

Comment

The entries that say "10% Every Day" should actually read "- - 10% Every Day"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X