This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasmic!

If anyone is going to see one of the showings of Fantasmic! tonight, please let me know if everything was up and running again! I am so nervous because I am going to be at DL from the 6-9 and I REALLY want to see F! in its entirety! the last time I saw it, back in December, I saw the alternate ending and I was so bummed. I mean, I've seen the show probably 100 times, mind you, but I haven't seen it in a while and I want this trip to be perfect, especially since I will be celebrating my birthday! If anyone knows anything about it, let me know! Thanks!
    *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

Re: Fantasmic!

Everything was fine yesterday.
    “Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.” ~ Mel Brooks

Comment

I went on Saturday.. and everything was a-ok!

It made me so happy!

DISNEYLAND: It even makes science geeks look cool!!

Comment

i went last thursday to the 10:30 show, and it started late due to technical difficulties. but the show did carry on very well.
        Wow, that was a fun ride?

What should we go on next?

BizarreSFL: How about the haunted mansion???

But we already went on it five times, haven't you had enough??

BizarreSFL: NOOOOOOO!

Comment

Both Fantasmic! shows were flawless tonight.

Comment

Went last night to the 9:00 show. Everything was just as awesome as I remember. No technical difficulties! Breath easy!
            Check out My Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 rides... I'm always working on another one... I hope they make you want to go to Disneyland.

"Disneyland is the star, everything else is in the supporting role."
            ~Walt Disney~

Comment

maybe you guys forgot, the croc goes infront of the twain, behind the columbia, so it cant hit the twain, the twain would have to hit it, which didnt happen

croc shouldnt have been cut, that was the general consensus with the crew

twain got stuck on debris in the river about 100 ft from the dock on the island

Comment

I saw it the other night at 10:30 went fine. Saw it a day or so before and the flamethrower in the dragon wasn't working, but it worked fine on Sunday night. Anyone else think that the flamethrower should be used more than once? It's such a brief effect and it doesn't really give the true scope of what it does.
                The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

Comment

I was under the impression that it didn't really throw flame, it just puffed it and at the same time more flame appeared on the water to give the effect that flame was being thrown...
                  But I like flame, so more flame would be fine my me.

Comment

Originally posted by BassBone View Post
                    I saw it the other night at 10:30 went fine. Saw it a day or so before and the flamethrower in the dragon wasn't working, but it worked fine on Sunday night. Anyone else think that the flamethrower should be used more than once? It's such a brief effect and it doesn't really give the true scope of what it does.
                    If you knew what went into the flame you'd think differently... haha!

Fantasmic contingencies usually are called that night at the last minute due to some technical emergency or another. There really is no way to tell whether or not Fant! is going to go off without a hitch when you're here. Though for you I hope it does!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X