This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music at Disneyland

One of my favorite things at Disneyland is how there's always music playing, no matter where you're at. I always love listening to the music playing in the walking path from Harbor Blvd to the Esplanade. One of the reasons I love it so much is probably because it's the instrumentals. When I leave the resort I always find myself humming the songs I've heard there. The notable ones I always hear are "When You Wish Upon a Star" and the theme to Indiana Jones. My favorite, however, has to be "All in the Golden Afternoon". It always catches me when I hear it, and puts me in a good mood lol. I'm humming the song right now as I type . Any other favorites you have from the parks?
    "Difficult takes a day
    Impossible takes a week"
    - Jay-Z

Re: Music at Disneyland

all of it.

actually, i really like the music playing at tarzan's treehouse.

or the main street music.

yeah, i can't decide.

i like ALL of it.

even the weird jodeling stuff in fantasyland.
    *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

Comment

lol, I catch myself humming the music as I fall asleep in the hotel room.

myspace.com/xrybox

Next trip to Disneyland - August 17, 2007

Comment

I like the "Welcome" song in the Parade of Dreams--anyone know if iTunes sells that song? I can't find it anywhere...

Disney has ruined my love life

Comment

I love the Main Street music loop with a passion...some really good stuff.

Comment

Agreed - the Main St. music loop is the greatest! Esp. the drinking song from Happiest Millionaire!

My fellow CMs and I were discussing the instrumentals thing the other day; we noticed that we don't get tired of the Main St. music loop, but we get REALLY tired of the music loop at the entrance to DCA (we work in both), and we figure it's because Main St. is only instrumentals, so you can tune it out if you need to.
            "Remember 'Old Yeller'? We shot the dog." - Roy E. Disney

Comment

There's a loop inside the Opera House that is pretty good. It's one of the few I don't have.
              sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Originally posted by Althaea View Post
                I like the "Welcome" song in the Parade of Dreams--anyone know if iTunes sells that song? I can't find it anywhere...

Isn't that song from Brother Bear? Not the parade version, but the song anyway.

i love so much of the music, but i love the fantasmic theme! some imagination, huh?
                Favorite sites of the moment:
                Mice Age
                Mouse Clubhouse
                TV Shows on DVD

Comment

I love the main street loop! I also really like the banjo stuff over by BTM. The irony is I am a huge punk music fan - yet ragtime piano and bluegrass really sing to me at the parks.
                  "First of all I would like to make one thing perfectly clear.
                  I never explain anything." Mary Poppins
                  http://www.flickr.com/photos/26132873@N00/

Comment

Disney Music Loops.
                    IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

Comment

Originally posted by Herbie53 View Post
                      Isn't that song from Brother Bear? Not the parade version, but the song anyway.
                      Yup it's a Phil Collins song from Brother Bear. But his version isn't as fun as the P.O.D. version.
                      IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

Comment

Sorry folks but the POD music is some of the worst Disney music ever. Also the music that accompanies the observatron thing in TL are all just rip-offs of John Williams, especially Superman and ET. And also maybe a bit of Igor Stravinsky.

MSEP was the absolute best. The orchestration of the last scene in IASW and all of the Tiki Room takes me back to the 50's and 60's especially. And going through the castle and hearing When You Wish Upon A Star always makes me feel that I time traveled to July 17, 1955.

Comment

The music while in line for Thunder Mountain RR or the Tikiroom.
                          In general my favorite scene music is from Adventureland or Frontierland.

Comment

Originally posted by Althaea View Post
                            I think there is a jump five version of it available on iTunes, but it's not exactly the same as the parade, though it sounds very similar.
                            *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

Comment

Originally posted by Uzmati View Post
                              A great Disney Music/Park Loop resource. It's hardly complete but it's pretty good. Beware of pop-up ads Disney Music Loops.
                              I'm glad to see that site back up! I have many many loops, but since it's been down (or at least changed) I haven't been able to get lists for all the songs. Thanks for posting that!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X