Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jungle Cruise ~ 100 Times in 1 Day ~ Would it be possible?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jungle Cruise ~ 100 Times in 1 Day ~ Would it be possible?

    Yeah, I'm sure EVERYONE is wondering:
    "WHY would ANYONE even think of such a thing?"

    There have been roller coaster marathons and gumball rallies.
    There have even been threads dedicated to which attraction
    have you done the most times in a row. Why not an all day
    Jungle Cruise-a-thon. Perhaps a Pirates-Cruising tour, HM-
    all-day tour. Sure you could do Space Mt over and over, but
    with the Jungle Cruise, there would be at least some variations
    from one cruise to the next.

    So, IF someone rode continuously from 8am to midnight, about
    6 or 7 times per hour, that would get us in the range of 96 to 112
    tours for the day! Could that possibly be accomplished???
    I'm sure there are some Jungle Cruise skippers out there that could
    calculate if that would be possible?????????
    Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
    An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
    Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
    Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!


  • #2
    Re: Jungle Cruise ~ 100 Times in 1 Day ~ Would it be possible?

    Originally posted by Aladdin View Post
    Yeah, I'm sure EVERYONE is wondering:
    "WHY would ANYONE even think of such a thing?"

    There have been roller coaster marathons and gumball rallies.
    There have even been threads dedicated to which attraction
    have you done the most times in a row. Why not an all day
    Jungle Cruise-a-thon. Perhaps a Pirates-Cruising tour, HM-
    all-day tour. Sure you could do Space Mt over and over, but
    with the Jungle Cruise, there would be at least some variations
    from one cruise to the next.

    So, IF someone rode continuously from 8am to midnight, about
    6 or 7 times per hour, that would get us in the range of 96 to 112
    tours for the day! Could that possibly be accomplished???
    I'm sure there are some Jungle Cruise skippers out there that could
    calculate if that would be possible?????????

    nah I'm sure after the 4th time "rider" would just want to end his life; its not possible
    http://www.myspace.com/nygard33

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Jungle Cruise ~ 100 Times in 1 Day ~ Would it be possible?

      If there was absolutely no line and the loaders let you jump directly from your arriving boat into a departing boat and if the Park was open for 15 hours you might be able to do it..........but that's not gonna happen so the short answer is no
      Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Jungle Cruise ~ 100 Times in 1 Day ~ Would it be possible?

        I'd think that the booking for stalking would interfere with it.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Jungle Cruise ~ 100 Times in 1 Day ~ Would it be possible?

          i like this idea i think some one should try and see how far they get.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Jungle Cruise ~ 100 Times in 1 Day ~ Would it be possible?

            Jungle cruise is at least an 8-10 min ride... mix that with a 5-10 min wait everytime and in a 16 hour day... without food or bathroom breaks it's possiable.
            ...

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Jungle Cruise ~ 100 Times in 1 Day ~ Would it be possible?

              I'd like to see you try ...

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Jungle Cruise ~ 100 Times in 1 Day ~ Would it be possible?

                *shall attempt as well*

                When is the best time of the year to do so?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Jungle Cruise ~ 100 Times in 1 Day ~ Would it be possible?

                  You should try this during the off season and see what the best you can do is.
                  Kenny the Pirate
                  AKA Bad Mood t' Blackhearted
                  Disney Dream Job Pirate Winner 2007
                  Full WDW character and show schedules: www.kennythepirate.com
                  Follow my adventures on twitter: www.twitter.com/kennypirate

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Jungle Cruise ~ 100 Times in 1 Day ~ Would it be possible?

                    Originally posted by jawnjarvis View Post
                    Jungle cruise is at least an 8-10 min ride... mix that with a 5-10 min wait everytime and in a 16 hour day... without food or bathroom breaks it's possiable.
                    You may want to check your math there. Assuming it is only an 8 minute ride and that you only have to wait the mininmum 5 minutes each time.....you're still only going to be able to ride it about 75 times.....
                    Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Jungle Cruise ~ 100 Times in 1 Day ~ Would it be possible?

                      It's madness. I rode POTC 19 times consecutively in one day. By the ninth run it was 'yo-ho-horrible'. It takes a toll on you, believe me--my advice is DO NOT attempt.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Jungle Cruise ~ 100 Times in 1 Day ~ Would it be possible?

                        Originally posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post
                        It's madness. I rode POTC 19 times consecutively in one day. By the ninth run it was 'yo-ho-horrible'. It takes a toll on you, believe me--my advice is DO NOT attempt.

                        I can't even do that twice in a day.

                        I did 13 for Indy once, and I believe I could have kept on going if time would allow
                        http://www.myspace.com/nygard33

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Jungle Cruise ~ 100 Times in 1 Day ~ Would it be possible?

                          Hey, I played poker for 28 hours straight. Give it a try, anything's possible.

                          Chad

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Jungle Cruise ~ 100 Times in 1 Day ~ Would it be possible?

                            I don't think it would be possible, though I do think it would be incredibly fun to try.
                            Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Jungle Cruise ~ 100 Times in 1 Day ~ Would it be possible?

                              Well.. it'd be interesting to see someone try it..

                              By the fourth or fifth time.. I think they'd know the shpiel better than anyone! Haha!


                              DISNEYLAND: It even makes science geeks look cool!!

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X