This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early opening time?

What time is the early opening for Disneyland? 7 am? I was looking at disney's hours and it said 8 am is the opening time but I'm not sure if thats the opening time for general admission.

Re: Early opening time?

early entry is at at 7

Now, I'll turn that little mouse's dream into a nightmare Fantasmic!

Comment

Are you talking about Early Entry? If so, it's usually one hour prior to Disneyland's opening. And, it's on certain days of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by pirateslife4me View Post
        Are you talking about Early Entry? If so, it's usually one hour prior to Disneyland's opening. And, it's on certain days of the week.
        Yeah early entry... I couldn't think of the word entry for some reason... Thanks!

Comment

And, sadly, isn't it only for DLR hotel guests?

Comment

Originally posted by dland_lover View Post
            And, sadly, isn't it only for DLR hotel guests?
            Nope, I got it when I went to a Best Western, my guess is if you do your vacation planning through Disneyland Website than you get EE. But I'm not sure...

myspace.com/xrybox

Next trip to Disneyland - August 17, 2007

Comment

Its for DLR Hotel Guests or ticket holders of 3 or more days of park hopper tickets...

Comment

yep! my family got a three day park hopper and we are staying at howard johnson and always get early entry.
                but what sucks is that this year I was planning on getting an AP and my family would just get the three day hoppers but that would mean i wouldnt have early entry with them. So im going to get the hopper and then upgrade on my last day. Thats what Disneyland told me to do. Hope it works!
                sigpic
                C'mon everybody, here we go!

Comment

Originally posted by ldybgstm View Post
                  yep! my family got a three day park hopper and we are staying at howard johnson and always get early entry.
                  but what sucks is that this year I was planning on getting an AP and my family would just get the three day hoppers but that would mean i wouldnt have early entry with them. So im going to get the hopper and then upgrade on my last day. Thats what Disneyland told me to do. Hope it works!
                  Don't worry, it will work. We have done it in the past. They will apply your entire park hopper price towards your AP.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X