This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Fantasy Waters video....

This is a new video of the Fantasy Waters show at the Disneyland hotel, this video is when everything used in the show worked.... before the show started breaking down...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su6sxZ1G3ds

here's part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxfkacwFQlc

part 3: (after show)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BjQ4...elated&search=
    Last edited by FantasyWatersDude; 07-09-2007, 12:36 PM.

Re: New Fantasy Waters video....

when did this close? is it ever coming back?

Comment

Originally posted by patattack View Post
      when did this close? is it ever coming back?
      it closed in 2004, it will not make a return, that area is supposed to be completely torn out in the next refurbishment.

Comment

so ill never get to see it i guess, besides the youtubes.
        my favorite part was the candle on the water part from petes dragon

Comment

Originally posted by patattack View Post
          so ill never get to see it i guess, besides the youtubes.
          my favorite part was the candle on the water part from petes dragon
          They still have a very very small portion of the fountains in the lower pool where the show used to be, and they do a little small show every 10 minutes.... but it's nothing special and that was even running the last time i was there.

Comment

When I was a little kid, I liked Fantasy Waters enough to plan a visit to the hotel around the showtimes at 8 and 9 o' clock, even though I was never actually staying there. Disney should ascertain some way to bring a version of the show back and run it more frequently. It was one of the features of the hotel that always impressed me. I didn't like the way the viewing area was redesigned after the marina was removed, though.

Comment

Brings back many nice memories. When my friend and I where going to the Park on a weekly bassis many years ago, we used to go each visit and watch the show. It was a nice respet from the hustle and bustle of the Park and very enjoyable to watch. It was sad to see it falling apart and nothing being done to fix it. I don't think Disney at that time realized what they had, and now it's just too late to do anything without having to spend a fortune, and they don't seem to interested in doing that. It would be nice to see it come back, even in a different spot, when the rebuild the hotel. That would be a nice thing to do, but I doubt the current management even knows about it.
              Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X