This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Theme Park Ideas for Disneyland!

If you could work on a new theme park for DLR, what would it be? Don't hesitate to give ideas.

Westcot, like we were promised when the new park was approved.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

DCA, oops that name's been taken!
      sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyland Lover
        If you could work on a new theme park for DLR, what would it be? Don't hesitate to give ideas.
        Look how low your post rating is. I think it is negative now.

Comment

Originally posted by Druggas
          DCA, oops that name's been taken!
          Disney's Canadian Adventure?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOB
            HELLO SAN DIMAS!
            "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Id have to go with anything that doesnt SUCK!
              "There's no off position on the genius switch"

Twitter: @WRDinc | Instagram: @WRDinc

Comment

I would have to go with a Disney Sea type of themepark. They could probably also get rid of DCA/replace DCA with another themepark.

Comment

xD disney sea rocks!!! Get rid of DCA and put that in!
                  Evil is lurking behind the matterhorn........ wait, that's just Mickey :ap:

Comment

I think they should have a park dedicated to the more adventerous Disney Movies (Treasure Island and Planet, Atlantis, possibly have the villians area there, The Gore Pirates of the Carribean Trilogy, and Kingdom Hearts)

It would be the Disney equivelant to Islands of adventure... but... I have no Idea what I'd call it...

Comment

New idea?

Ok, you want a new idea... Hmmm.... Well, I think that Walt's Disneyland idea could be taken to the next level. Right now you go into the "lands" to experience the time or place or theme. There is one thing missing. While all the CM's are wearing costumes, all the guests aren't. Why not do a park in which you got to rent costumes and play a role. Even though this sounds radical, this really is not a new idea. At Renaissance Festivals all over the nation people love dressing up and playing a role. Why not do something like this. You still could have all the rides and shows, but people could wear costumes to fit a period.

I know that this is a "ratical" idea. I just think it would be fun for both adults and kids. Everyone like to dress up.
                      Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Comment

Originally posted by Larxene1959
                        I think they should have a park dedicated to the more adventerous Disney Movies (Treasure Island and Planet, Atlantis, possibly have the villians area there, The Gore Pirates of the Carribean Trilogy, and Kingdom Hearts)

It would be the Disney equivelant to Islands of adventure... but... I have no Idea what I'd call it...

Comment

Disney water park, Which is probably disneysea but eh.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X