X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow White's Scary Adventures DL VS. MK

I perfer the DL version.
    The MK version is longer and has the movie's ending, but I think the DL version is scarier, thus making it better.

Re: Snow White's Scary Adventures DL VS. MK

I'd rather it be complete because that ending is just LAME!

Now, I'll turn that little mouse's dream into a nightmare Fantasmic!

Comment

Originally posted by CelestialImperium View Post
      I'd rather it be complete because that ending is just LAME!
      Yeah, but in some ways I like the DL ending, because it ends with a bang.

Comment

it ends with a witch on a cliff and then happily ever after..I was confused throughout the whole day.

Now, I'll turn that little mouse's dream into a nightmare Fantasmic!

Comment

Yeah ours just doesn't make sense.

Oh well. Fantasyland rides are random anyway.

Comment

I always HATED the DL version of Snow White with a burning passion...It's so incomplete it drives me nuts everytime. It'd be interesting to see the other version's ending.
            "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude

Comment

Snow White was built in a time where size and budget constraints were a reality. I think I have no problem forgiving this one. I'm sure the ending bothered Walt as well.

Comment

Regardless of how it bothers some of yous, it actually makes me bust up laughing everytime I ride. It's almost like a parody where you hear the scream and then "and they live happily ever after". It's so funny. I hope they never fix it.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
                  Regardless of how it bothers some of yous, it actually makes me bust up laughing everytime I ride. It's almost like a parody where you hear the scream and then "and they live happily ever after". It's so funny. I hope they never fix it.
                  It makes me laugh, too. "And all of a sudden, there was a prince!"
                  The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

Comment

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
                    As recently as last month I took some out-of-state relatives of mine to DL and that was exactly their reaction to the end of Snow White's Scary Adventures. We had a good laugh about it, but I would rather have a more complete happy ending, myself.

Comment

Disneyland version scares the crap out of me still!

Comment

It's sad in a way, but the only reasons I ride that ride is:

1. My nieces and nephews make me.
                        2. It's easy to make fun of.

it makes me laugh, but I suppose I'd rather have a great ride rather than one that's ironic.
                        St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

Originally posted by lillostblonde14 View Post
                          Disneyland version scares the crap out of me still!

And that is why I like it. The fact that it is scary. Snow White is pretty much a horror tale in the guise of fantasy. It is about a stepmother trying to kill her step daughter.

Comment

Originally posted by SpokkerJones View Post
                            Snow White was built in a time where size and budget constraints were a reality. I think I have no problem forgiving this one. I'm sure the ending bothered Walt as well.
                            But weren't all of the Fantasyland dark rides refurbed and extended in length at one point? (I want to say the '70's but I could be wrong.) Was Snow White just skipped over?

Comment

The Snow White ride at WDW used to end with the witch acting like she was going to make a large diamond (rock? I forget) fall on you. Then you go into a room where the lights are all flashy (I guess that is how you would feel after the diamond fell on you) and then the ride was over. It was called Snow White's Scary adventures. Snow White didn't appear in the ride because you were supposed to be Snow White (at least that is what it seemed like to me).

It was weird-one year is was all scary and the next year they refurbed it and it was just the story of Snow White.

We used to joke that you die as the finale for two of the Fantasyland rides (The original Snow White and Mr. Toad).

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X