This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible meetup Thur 06/30

Wow, not sure what I'll do with MiceChat down all day Thursday. The Jr Miss Sunnygirl, Anders, and I will be at DL Thursday afternoon, wondering if anybody might care to join us?
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Hmm, I may just be there with MrP. and the young JP. We're still in negotiations, but I need them to go this week before they get blocked out for July. I'll get back to you later...
    A signature should go here.

Comment

Hmmmmm, such a possability!

Comment

I'm not working on thursday so i would be more than happy to join you guys. I had a great time on sunday and no, you didn't scare me off...yet. Just let me know the details and I'm there
        <o>

Comment

i was just going to post that i'll be there on thursday, too!! GMTA sunnygirl

i'll be there with my youngling & maybe a couple of friends. what time/where we you thinking? PM me for my cell (anders might have it already) & we can meet up!!
          <o>

Comment

Sorry, I have a date with Tom Cruise that night.
            Good morning, son
            In twenty years from now
            Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
            And I can tell you 'bout today
            And how I picked you up and everything changed
            It was pain
            Sunny days and rain
            I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pixie chick
              i was just going to post that i'll be there on thursday, too!! GMTA sunnygirl

i'll be there with my youngling & maybe a couple of friends. what time/where we you thinking? PM me for my cell (anders might have it already) & we can meet up!!
              I do have your cell, I think you have mine as well. I won't be there until after work, so I'll give Sunnygirl your cell in case she heads up there earlier in the day.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

Originally posted by NeverNeverland
                Sorry, I have a date with Tom Cruise that night.
                I am sorry. I didn't know the offered his and her electro shock therapy on dates?

Comment

DLCM, we should be getting there around 2-ish. PM me for my cell # and you can meet up with us!

PixieChick, I'll be sure to get your cell from Anders.

Comment

Originally posted by ah schucks
                    I am sorry. I didn't know the offered his and her electro shock therapy on dates?
                    I'm gonna pop some anti-depressents and watch him go :monkey: crazy. Fun times!!! :lol:
                    Good morning, son
                    In twenty years from now
                    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                    And I can tell you 'bout today
                    And how I picked you up and everything changed
                    It was pain
                    Sunny days and rain
                    I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NeverNeverland
                      I'm gonna pop some anti-depressents and watch him go :monkey: crazy. Fun times!!! :lol:
                      I am starting to believe he IS the Rainman and is sitting there going "defintly no such thing as a chemical inbalance, defintly not, defintly not, Cruise knows, cruise knows"

Comment

I will be in the park sometime that eve. If you would like to meet up and say hello, give me a call. If you do not know my phone number and would like it, please PM me.

Comment

Tim & Marina will be wondering around somewhere in the Park, say "Hi" if you run into them.
                          Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                          it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Originally posted by wolfy999
                            Tim & Marina will be wondering around somewhere in the Park, say "Hi" if you run into them.
                            You know we will!

Comment

I'll meet up when I'm off work at 7:30, so I'll just give SunnyGirl a call to find out where everyone is.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X