This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rick Dees Voyage to Disneyland

Did anyone else see this on KTLA this afternoon (4:00). They talked about the making of Nemo, Pirates, Princess and YOAMD.

Re: Rick Dees Voyage to Disneyland

I channel surfed right by it. There's no way I could sit there and watch a show hosted by that guy. Even if he was at Disneyland. I think I'd rather have forks dipped in soy sauce plunged into my eyes.

Comment

I watched a bit of it and it was horribly edited. They were talking about the new additions on Tom Sawyer Island while showing scenes inside Pirates of the Caribbean...

Comment

Originally posted by Olympicnut View Post
        I think I'd rather have forks dipped in soy sauce plunged into my eyes.
        inch: In some countries that may be considered a delicacy :wave:
        "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

Originally posted by Olympicnut View Post
          I channel surfed right by it. There's no way I could sit there and watch a show hosted by that guy. Even if he was at Disneyland. I think I'd rather have forks dipped in soy sauce plunged into my eyes.
          Gad, don't torture yourself for him. The best we could have hoped for was that the hatch on the submarine would have leaked profusely and when it was opened at the end of the ride, the CM would have simply said while looking at a floating Dees...'Nemo is that you?'
          Vance DeBar "Pinto" Colvig was born on September 11, 1892. I was born on September 11, 1959. Goofy huh?
          OOPS.....

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X