This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DL quote game

Over at laughingplace.com theres a page called WDW's top 50 quotes from the park. Yeah just WDW and no DL. So why don't we compile our own list?
    Last edited by NeverNeverland; 09-20-2007, 07:20 PM.
    http://www.myspace.com/nygard33

Re: DL quote game

That was pretty cool! Can't think of any right off the bat.

Peace,
    Roo
    husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

not exactly sure what constitutes a quote in this case, but here are two of my favorites:
      "No fear have ye of evil curses says you? Properly warned ye be says I..." (I miss that)

"hang onto your hats and glasses--this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness" (is this even still used?)

Comment

????" Hang on to your Hats and Glasses, Cause this heres the Wildest Ride in the Wilderness."
        I know you, :squeeze:I walked with you once apon a dream. See ya at the park! BFA. (Black Family Alert). :yea:

Comment

yea its still used i heard it last month

Comment

Wow you beat me to it. "Please remove before flight" I know we have all seen this.
            I know you, :squeeze:I walked with you once apon a dream. See ya at the park! BFA. (Black Family Alert). :yea:

Comment

at least

Permanecer sentados por favor

MAGNIFICATION

Comment

"When hinges creek in doorless chambers, where ever candle lights flicker where the air is deftly still...that is the time when ghosts are present"

AND

"Keep to the right please! Stay to your right. Thank you" <---ahh CMs are great

SUPPORT THE CMs

sigpic
                For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

Comment

Comment

you forgot

"With out all these people here, this would be a great place" refelecting on the crowd when we went walking about oneday. Classic

Comment

Wow how did you find all those. So deep. some of those.

"There is Just One Moon and One Golden Sun, and a Smile means Friendship to Everyone."

Comment

17 million dollars made that park, whats that now with inflation??

i love all those quotes merlin

Comment

This phrase is beautiful. “I think what I want Disneyland to be most of all is a happy place – a place where adults and children can experience together some of the wonders of life, of adventure, and feel better because of it.”

This is what we think about everytime we go to the park and what we remember when we have to go back to work the next day.

Comment

Your attention, please. The Disneyland Limited is ready to embark on a grand, circular tour of Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom.
                            So... what do you think?

Comment

Kuchana Kuchana

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X