This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 Multi-Day ParkHopper Prices are announced

They are in the midst of adding all the info, so this is just the basic stuff, some more details should be up in the next few hours...

MAIN GATE PRICING

A 2 Day ParkHopper is going up $10, $132 for Adults, $112 for kids 3 thru 9

A 3 Day ParkHopper is going up $10, $189 for adults, $159 for kids 3 thru 9

A 4 Day ParkHopper is going up $5, $214 for Adults, $184 for kids 3 thru 9

A 5 Day ParkHopper is going up $5, $234 for Adults, $204 for kids 3 thru 9

The Southern California CityPass is going up $12 for adults, $10 for kids, $247 for Adults, $199 for kids 3 thru 9

Advance Purchase discounts are also returning for 3 day or more ParkHoppers...

A 3 Day ParkHopper is going up $10, $169 for adults, $139 for kids 3 thru 9, $20 savings

A 4 Day ParkHopper is going up $5, $184 for Adults, $154 for kids 3 thru 9, $30 savings

A 5 Day ParkHopper is going up $5, $194 for Adults, $164 for kids 3 thru 9, $40 savings

But the BIG change, that the January thru April special (approximate dates) are going back to the "2 days free" instead of the "Everyone at the Kids Price.

So during the selected period, you will be able to buy IN ADVANCE...

A 5 Day ParkHopper , $169 for adults, $139 for kids 3 thru 9, $25 savings over the regular Advance Purchase price

A 6 Day ParkHopper, $184 for Adults, $154 for kids 3 thru 9

A 7 Day ParkHopper is going up $5, $194 for Adults, $164 for kids 3 thru 9

Single Day tickets and Annual Passport prices are not part of this announcement, as this is mainly for Travel Agents to plan their offers and print their material.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: 2008 Multi-Day ParkHopper Prices are announced

1-day passports, 1982: $12.00.

$12 in 1982 dollars = $25.91 in 2007 dollars.

Inflation calculator

What does the Walt Disney Company have against working class families?

Comment

WDW costs so much!!
      TRADING CREDITS AT ALL TIMES!! PM ME!!

Comment

thanks for info
        :crazylegs

Comment

Assuming I buy my Hopper ticket early, which I will, it's going to set me back $169 pp come April next year. At least I can budget for it...maybe I'll sell a kidney first.
          I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Comment

The "2 days free" offer... Good January 7th thru April 24th, 2008.

The first visit must occur on or before April 24, 2008. All DisneylandPark HopperDisneylandPark HopperPark HopperDisneyland

Comment

The year round offers, including the Advance Purchase tickets are good thru January 5th, 2009.

Comment

i can't wait to see what ap prices will be, those are usually announced end of september, early october.
                http://www.youtube.com/user/awinner

The difference between "involvement" and "commitment" is like a eggs and ham breakfast: The chicken was "involved" - the pig was "commited"!

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
                  Dagnabbit. I arrive on the 28th Always the way...
                  I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Comment

Originally posted by awinner View Post
                    i can't wait to see what ap prices will be, those are usually announced end of september, early october.
                    Shouldn't be too bad, based on the prices above.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
                      Oooh this is perfect! I will be there April 16 - 23 getting married and 2 days free would make me so happy! Are they selling these everywhere? Or somewhere special?

Comment

i have to say... i dont think disney is really that bad... yes it takes budgeting... but hey... i am one of 11 kids and my family managed to have passes and we did it everyother year for a while... i would say that with some budgeting it isnt too bad... and for most small families... it takes care of wondering where are you going to go... i mean i can go to the WIld Animal Park and it cost me $45 per ticket... and that is just animals... and the Zoo is $20... I bought a premium pass (mainly because of the discount) and me and my bf go once a month... and if you think about it... with parking and all... the pass pays for itself if 4 visits... if you do a single day park hopper with parking and not saving 10%-15%... i think it is worth it...
                        -Miss Wendy Lynn

The second star to the right
                        Shines in the night for you
                        To tell you that the dreams you plan
                        Really can come true

Comment

In the words of the late Bruce Eric Smallwood, a newscaster at an AM oldies station in the 1970's here in Philadelphia who did his newscasts (by station management order) with heavy doses of slang, "Everything's going up, so they'll have to up yours!"

Comment

Originally posted by adormouse View Post
                            Oooh this is perfect! I will be there April 16 - 23 getting married and 2 days free would make me so happy! Are they selling these everywhere? Or somewhere special?
                            You should be able to get them thru Disneyland.com, travel agents including WDTC and AAA, Disney Stores and some supermarkets.

Currently the only place that I know of that is selling them is Disneyland.com, if you choose the e-ticket (print at home) option, no extra charge or fees.

Comment

The advanced purchase with e-ticket is such a great way to get tickets!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X