Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's taking you so long?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What's taking you so long?

    It seems not enough of you are aware that until August 21st, you get a 30% discount Monday-Wednesday at Yamabuki and Steakhouse 55. It's a great deal. I have been able to walk right in and be seated the four times I have taken advantage of the discount so far.
    So take a chance and try someplace different.

  • #2
    Re: What's taking you so long?

    D'oh, we have ressies there for the 23rd. I wonder if we mention the discount if they would extend it??? Worth a try.


    Comment


    • #3
      Re: What's taking you so long?

      Originally posted by Lynn, Renaissance Woman View Post
      It seems not enough of you are aware that until August 21st, you get a 30% discount Monday-Wednesday at Yamabuki and Steakhouse 55. It's a great deal. I have been able to walk right in and be seated the four times I have taken advantage of the discount so far.
      So take a chance and try someplace different.
      This is why I like Lynn: out-of-the-box thinking. It's genius; a thread complaining that a restaurant ISN'T crowded enough. You trend-setter!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: What's taking you so long?

        Originally posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post
        This is why I like Lynn: out-of-the-box thinking. It's genius; a thread complaining that a restaurant ISN'T crowded enough. You trend-setter!
        Just what you need, more ideas of complaining outside of the box.
        There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
        -Dr. Strange

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: What's taking you so long?

          Originally posted by Wren View Post
          Just what you need, more ideas of complaining outside of the box.
          stop complaining and eat your steak like Lynn told you.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: What's taking you so long?

            Originally posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post
            stop complaining and eat your steak like Lynn told you.
            No steak doesnt match the theme of my stomach which is currently full of chicken wings.
            There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
            -Dr. Strange

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: What's taking you so long?

              Originally posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post
              This is why I like Lynn: out-of-the-box thinking. It's genius; a thread complaining that a restaurant ISN'T crowded enough. You trend-setter!
              Hey, I'm not complaining. I just want to let everyone know about this great deal. With PS so tough to get in many resort restaurants, I thought others might like to try something different.

              But you are right about one thing - I hate boxes!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: What's taking you so long?

                It's taking me a while because it's a fourteen hour flight each way.

                The flights cost money.

                Plus, I'm a vegetarian.

                Otherwise, I'd be all over it.
                I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: What's taking you so long?

                  Where be these places you speak of?
                  sigpic

                  This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: What's taking you so long?

                    FYI
                    These restaurants are at the Hotel resort. Steakhouse 55 is by the main ballrooms, just next to Goofy's Kitchen and Yamabuki is at the Paradice Pier Hotel, the entrance is outside the lobby.

                    And Loomis - Yamabuki has several vegetarian dishes. What's 14 hours among friends?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: What's taking you so long?

                      I really wanted to do this on July 4 Wednesday but was afraid there'd be some holiday stipulation so I didn't even ask My bad
                      Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: What's taking you so long?

                        Originally posted by Lynn, Renaissance Woman View Post
                        And Loomis - Yamabuki has several vegetarian dishes. What's 14 hours among friends?
                        I'll do it!

                        It just might take me 8 months or so to make it to the airport...
                        I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: What's taking you so long?

                          Originally posted by SpectroMan View Post
                          I really wanted to do this on July 4 Wednesday but was afraid there'd be some holiday stipulation so I didn't even ask My bad
                          I called ahead, and yes, they honored the discount on the 4th. I had traditional sushi and then went up to watch the fireworks on the 3rd floor where they pipe in the music.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: What's taking you so long?

                            Ouch! Fine - no more excuses. I'm just gonna have to take a day off work. <wink>
                            Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: What's taking you so long?

                              We showed up at Steakhouse 55 on the spur of the moment at 5:30 last Tuesday and sat right down....the Prix Fixe menu was really good and with the discount only $20. We're going to head back over there this next Monday with friends. Its too good of a deal to ignore!!
                              Last edited by ceecee D; 08-01-2007, 09:18 PM. Reason: It was Tuesday, not Thursday.....

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X