This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's taking you so long?

It seems not enough of you are aware that until August 21st, you get a 30% discount Monday-Wednesday at Yamabuki and Steakhouse 55. It's a great deal. I have been able to walk right in and be seated the four times I have taken advantage of the discount so far.
    So take a chance and try someplace different.

Re: What's taking you so long?

D'oh, we have ressies there for the 23rd. I wonder if we mention the discount if they would extend it??? Worth a try.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn, Renaissance Woman View Post
      It seems not enough of you are aware that until August 21st, you get a 30% discount Monday-Wednesday at Yamabuki and Steakhouse 55. It's a great deal. I have been able to walk right in and be seated the four times I have taken advantage of the discount so far.
      So take a chance and try someplace different.
      This is why I like Lynn: out-of-the-box thinking. It's genius; a thread complaining that a restaurant ISN'T crowded enough. You trend-setter!

Comment

Originally posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post
        This is why I like Lynn: out-of-the-box thinking. It's genius; a thread complaining that a restaurant ISN'T crowded enough. You trend-setter!
        Just what you need, more ideas of complaining outside of the box.
        There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
        -Dr. Strange

Comment

Originally posted by Wren View Post
          Just what you need, more ideas of complaining outside of the box.
          stop complaining and eat your steak like Lynn told you.

Comment

stop complaining and eat your steak like Lynn told you.
            No steak doesnt match the theme of my stomach which is currently full of chicken wings.
            There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
            -Dr. Strange

Comment

Hey, I'm not complaining. I just want to let everyone know about this great deal. With PS so tough to get in many resort restaurants, I thought others might like to try something different.

But you are right about one thing - I hate boxes!

Comment

It's taking me a while because it's a fourteen hour flight each way.

The flights cost money.

Plus, I'm a vegetarian.

Otherwise, I'd be all over it.
                I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Comment

Where be these places you speak of?
                  sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

FYI
                    These restaurants are at the Hotel resort. Steakhouse 55 is by the main ballrooms, just next to Goofy's Kitchen and Yamabuki is at the Paradice Pier Hotel, the entrance is outside the lobby.

And Loomis - Yamabuki has several vegetarian dishes. What's 14 hours among friends?

Comment

I really wanted to do this on July 4 Wednesday but was afraid there'd be some holiday stipulation so I didn't even ask My bad
                      Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn, Renaissance Woman View Post
                        And Loomis - Yamabuki has several vegetarian dishes. What's 14 hours among friends?
                        I'll do it!

It just might take me 8 months or so to make it to the airport...
                        I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Comment

Originally posted by SpectroMan View Post
                          I really wanted to do this on July 4 Wednesday but was afraid there'd be some holiday stipulation so I didn't even ask My bad
                          I called ahead, and yes, they honored the discount on the 4th. I had traditional sushi and then went up to watch the fireworks on the 3rd floor where they pipe in the music.

Comment

Ouch! Fine - no more excuses. I'm just gonna have to take a day off work. <wink>
                            Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

Comment

We showed up at Steakhouse 55 on the spur of the moment at 5:30 last Tuesday and sat right down....the Prix Fixe menu was really good and with the discount only $20. We're going to head back over there this next Monday with friends. Its too good of a deal to ignore!!
                              Last edited by ceecee D; 08-01-2007, 09:18 PM. Reason: It was Tuesday, not Thursday.....

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X