This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any word on Muppet mobil labs?

I was wondering if there was any word on if Doctor Honeydew and Beeker were back in the park this summer or there were any plans on their return at all. If you have any info please post. Thanks!!

Re: Any word on Muppet mobil labs?

Originally posted by kalelvis View Post
    I was wondering if there was any word on if Doctor Honeydew and Beeker were back in the park this summer or there were any plans on their return at all. If you have any info please post. Thanks!!
    Last I heard they were only out here temporarily and were making a trip to Florida next. No plans to return any time soon, but you never know!
    "Remember 'Old Yeller'? We shot the dog." - Roy E. Disney

Comment

Dude... I need to hear when that is coming. My dad is the BIGGEST Beaker fan (I think he became a pharmacist so he could be Beaker...Although he looks like Honeydew-balding, glasses...) and that'd be the one way to get him to the parks (other than saying Pearl needs to go with someone other than me.).

Comment

It will be a shame if they don't bring it back. My gf is a huge muppets fan and really wanted to see Honeydew and Beaker "in person." We only make it to DL about 2 sometimes 3 times a years so we miss some of the things that are only being tested as well as some short lived characters like Robinson's. Oh well...

Thanks for the follow up!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X