This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renew AP Strategy: Can I do this?

Hi, all. Have a strategy that can possibly get me into Disneyland on July 4th, even though my AP is blacked out. Tell me if you feel this would work:

My AP expires July 25th (the CA select AP is blacked out the entire month). So, let's say I buy a one day park hopper on July 4th, go into the parks, have fun. If I am not mistaken, I can then use the monies I spent on the ticket ($70?) and apply this toward a new AP, correct? Hence, I am in Disneyland on a blockout date, and, I get an all new AP. Would love to see FAB FOUR and ride SPace Mountain (even though I here it's mediocre compared to what it used to be).

An AP is always good the day you buy it. I've used this trick with friends several times and SoCal APs.
    -Monorail Man

Comment

Originally posted by makemyfilm
      Hi, all. Have a strategy that can possibly get me into Disneyland on July 4th, even though my AP is blacked out. Tell me if you feel this would work:
      Yes, that is how I got in on the 4th last year! Enjoy the park!

Comment

I used the same trick for Memorial Day
        Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
        Help support the site you love:
        -Visit the MiceChat store
        Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
        MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Re: Renew AP Strategy: Can I do this?

I think you can renew up to 30 days in advance, correct? In this case, do your renewal at the park. The AP purchase is always good on the day of purchase.
          Member of the Disney Class of 2005
          Disneyland CM for 4 years.
          May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

Re: Renew AP Strategy: Can I do this?

Originally posted by makemyfilm

My AP expires July 25th. So, let's say I buy a one day park hopper on July 4th, go into the parks, have fun. If I am not mistaken, I can then use the monies I spent on the ticket ($70?) and apply this toward a new AP, correct? Hence, I am in Disneyland on a blockout date, and, I get an all new AP. Would love to see FAB FOUR and ride SPace Mountain (even though I here it's mediocre compared to what it used to be).
            I say go for it...
            but dont believe everythign you hear. Space mountain is not mediocre. Its at least the same ifno tbetter than it was before. People who says its not as good are... mistaken. Its excellent!
            "There's no off position on the genius switch"

Twitter: @WRDinc | Instagram: @WRDinc

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X