X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Pressler Announces to Update Disney's California Adventure

Just a little fun for everyone!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/zJC-ffFoSUI[/youtube]
    NOTICE! WHAT DCA MIGHT LOOK LIKE BY 2011!
    Last edited by Monorail Man; 08-10-2007, 11:25 AM.

Walt's love of Trains!

Re: Paul Pressler Announces to Update Disney's California Adventure

wow it looked like it was going to be amazing!

ugh!

btw the video didnt show up i had to put the link somewhere else to view it

Comment

Wow! I can't wait for it to open!!

If the above link didn't work here is another:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJC-ffFoSUI

Comment

"The Resort Centerpiece" WOW.

Also they were showing the Westcot models =/

Comment

HAHA!! That was so cool! We really got jipped... Wow. That looked nothing like the current DCA. It makes me laugh... But it also makes me angry. We got ripped off. . . big time.

Comment

Yeah, Remember hope?

Well here's to hoping they will actually follow through with the plans to fix DCA
            "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
            Homer Jay Simpson

Comment

the soarin ride was actual hanggliders it looked like
              and hollywood pictures was amazing!

Comment

Ummm... can somebody tell me where the surfing demonstrations are in DCA please?

Comment

Originally posted by Abominable Snowman View Post
                  Ummm... can somebody tell me where the surfing demonstrations are in DCA please?

haha... my thoughts exactly... i watched that video and was like... "WHAT? that's not the DCA i know"...and he seemed really excited about it too...
                  "To all who come to this happy place... welcome."

"Aye... That be true."

Comment

That was just mean, to design a park that looked really amazing and then open DCA the way they did, that entance looked really good and HPB.

Comment

"We'll have rides and attractions and entertainment offerngs..."

More like we'll have ride, and attracion and shops, and shops...and more shops.
                      :sc:-"Enjoy the rest of your stay here at Disneyland, where all of your dreams come true...well except for two of them, short lines and cheap food.":sc:

Comment

and a fake dinosaur and shops and shops and shops and $5 smoothies

Comment

That looked amazing. If the new DCA is half of what that shows, I will be very pleased.

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
                          HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
                          ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
                          FOLLOW MY BLOG: <>

Comment

Originally posted by patattack View Post
                            and a fake dinosaur and shops and shops and shops and $5 smoothies
                            But...the $5 smoothie shop will be in Hollywood, so...so we'll name it schoomizes..because everyone knows how agents are....my gosh it's all so clever. People we'll be so amazed by our cleverness, they won't notice there isn't anything to do except shop and ride stuff we bought from the OC Fair.
                            :sc:-"Enjoy the rest of your stay here at Disneyland, where all of your dreams come true...well except for two of them, short lines and cheap food.":sc:

Comment

^ ) Well said.

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
                              HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
                              ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
                              FOLLOW MY BLOG: <>

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X