Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California Adventure (worst park ever?)

Is it me, or does anybody else agree that this is by far one of the worst parks ever built by the Walt Disney Company?
    I think Walt Disney would be horrified if he saw that park!

hehehehehehehe LOL

This is probably the most frequent topic on Disney boards. Somehow, everything always comes back to DCA being crap. I do think that they are trying to fix it. I'm just not sure that it will ever be the park that it could have been if they had built it correctly from the start.
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

It isn't the worst Disney park. That honor goes to Disney Studios in Paris. That park is so bad that Disney should be ashamed that it has the Disney name on it. It has been a few months since I was there and I still feel like I was ripped off. While I'm not a fan of DCA, it at least comes across as an actual theme park - even if there isn't much to do there.
        MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

I think DCA could be a cool park. But it's going to take like 20 years!
          www.deliciousmayhem.net
          www.kidseatingpaste.com

Comment

man DCA is awsome but only because it's my favorate park to think up ideas for fixing

DCA would be a TON better if they just built that darn LA Expansion
            http://www.micechat.com/showthread.p...ight=Expansion

ohhh and my mermaid darkride (oooh I haven't made a thread for that on MiceChate yet have I, and yet it's space is clearly outlined in the planz)

there are tons of things to do with DCA and you could even keep the California theme (in fact I recommend it but not this hip edgy stuff but a different feel you'll see more on this later)
            "We all have sparks, imagination! it's how our minds... create creations!"

Comment

I don't know about you guys, but after a couple of hours at the beer cart, DCA gets a whole lot better for me.

Comment

Originally posted by wem1985
                Is it me, or does anybody else agree that this is by far one of the worst parks ever built by the Walt Disney Company?
                I think Walt Disney would be horrified if he saw that park!

What could have been worse ......how Roy, Walt's brother, and the "sharp pencil" guys would have viewed DCA ....... Walt might not have been able to build any more parks!
                "She's taking everything. She's taking the house, she's taking the kid, she's taking the dog. IT'S NOT EVEN HER DOG. IT'S MY DOG! SHE'S TAKING . . . MY DOG!"
                - Ron Livingston, "Band of Brothers"

Comment

Originally posted by monorail1
                  I don't know about you guys, but after a couple of hours at the beer cart, DCA gets a whole lot better for me.
                  Beer goggles have many uses.

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage
                    hehehehehehehe LOL

This is probably the most frequent topic on Disney boards. Somehow, everything always comes back to DCA being crap.
                    Dusty's right. Lets beat the dead horse again.....stupid dead horse.

Comment

It's not what I would call an ideal park, but it has it's charms. For instance, if I ever get tired of the crowds I can always jump over to DCA.
                      "Do it for me then. Your gaming buddies are going to be there too. It will be good for you kids to go out and blow the stink off yourselves for one night."

"Fine. For you. And for the eradication of stink."

Comment

Originally posted by monorail1
                        So does the dentist.
                        www.deliciousmayhem.net
                        www.kidseatingpaste.com

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter
                          Dusty's right. Lets beat the dead horse again.....stupid dead horse.
                          Yeah for the dead horse!!

It just feels to carnival for me - the whole thing not just the peir

Working daily to infect my two little princesses with Disney obsession

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Red
                            Yeah for the dead horse!!

It just feels to carnival for me - the whole thing not just the peir
                            So is that you in your avatar at the freak show?? lol...sorry, couldn't resist.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter
                              So is that you in your avatar at the freak show?? lol...sorry, couldn't resist.
                              LOL *zing* That was right after it opened - no idea what I was getting into lol

Working daily to infect my two little princesses with Disney obsession

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X