This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• attraction based upon who wants to be a millionare

since the year of a million dreams is still on, wouldnt it make sense to reopen the who wants to be a millionare---play it---- and have actuall monetary prizes???

Re: attraction based upon who wants to be a millionare

Disney lost the rights to the program, so I doubt it would return. Actual monetary prizes opens a can of worms of liablity and tax issues. Play It! was fun in its time, but that time has gone.

Comment

you are right. oooooooooooooooooooooooh well. I thought it was a good idea..........

Comment

If they re-opened it, they would have to call it "Who wants to be a Multi-Millionaire", with inflation and all...

Thanks for the thought though!

Comment

Originally posted by disneyfan07 View Post
          since the year of a million dreams is still on, wouldnt it make sense to reopen the who wants to be a millionare---play it---- and have actuall monetary prizes???
          As much as I loved/love Millionaire, it would never give away money for a prize. Toy, trinkets, food, trips to other Disney locations, but never cash. Hell disney dollars would be OK with me. I was happy to win 10 pins, a lanyard and a Hat & Shirt.

Chad

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X