Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fantasmic Prep.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fantasmic Prep.

    Has anyone watched fantasmic from the Hungry Bear restaurant? It is neat because you get to see the rafts and stuff being changed and all the stuff that happens during the show. Its not very crowded and it's entertaining.
    DisneyTwins
    Since May 2003

  • #2
    Re: Fantasmic Prep.

    I agree with Disneytwins: Fantasmic! should be permanently cancelled and dismantled; restoring peace and tranquility to Frontierland's ROA.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Fantasmic Prep.

      Originally posted by Disneytwins View Post
      Has anyone watched fantasmic from the Hungry Bear restaurant? It is neat because you get to see the rafts and stuff being changed and all the stuff that happens during the show. Its not very crowded and it's entertaining.
      Yes! We try at least once a visit. Its fun talking to the cast there.
      If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Fantasmic Prep.

        Originally posted by Malcon10t View Post
        Yes! We try at least once a visit. Its fun talking to the cast there.
        I second Malcontent (and the dog)'s motion to do away with F!. Both Mal and the Disneytwins (that sounds kinda dirty) are visionaries who should be commended for their vocal support of such an unpopular position regarding Fantasmic!. Tear it out!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Fantasmic Prep.

          Originally posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post
          I second Malcontent (and the dog)'s motion to do away with F!. Both Mal and the Disneytwins (that sounds kinda dirty) are visionaries who should be commended for their vocal support of such an unpopular position regarding Fantasmic!. Tear it out!
          In all seriousness, I agree with you!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Fantasmic Prep.

            Originally posted by TheGreatEscapist View Post
            In all seriousness, I agree with you!
            One sincere vote of confidence is all I require. Apologies to all for the borderline-hijacking of this thread. No further derailment from me will be forthcoming.


            p.s. Tear it out.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Fantasmic Prep.

              Is the Hungry Bear the best place to watch to see behind the scenes? I'm one of those people who loves to see how it all the effects work, and I wanna get a great view when I go this week.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Fantasmic Prep.

                ehh, I rather stay with Fantasmic.. it is an amazing show.. then again, I have never been to disneyland while the river was calm and peacful... but thats what the TSI makeover was for

                I have seen them preping the show from the area however.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Fantasmic Prep.

                  I became extremely jealous of the Stage blacks. It's amazing how quick they can do stuff
                  DisneyTwins
                  Since May 2003

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Fantasmic Prep.

                    We like it over by Hungry Bear, but there is a spot also over by BTMRR where you can see some backstage stuff. HB is the best though.

                    As for the stage crew, I love watching to see if I can see them. I love catching the ones that escort Mickey off the stage.
                    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Fantasmic Prep.

                      ^^ I watched there too. One show we watched from the restaurant and on the other side by the McDonalds Fry Cart.
                      DisneyTwins
                      Since May 2003

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Fantasmic Prep.

                        Originally posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post
                        One sincere vote of confidence is all I require. Apologies to all for the borderline-hijacking of this thread. No further derailment from me will be forthcoming.


                        p.s. Tear it out.


                        DO a MASSIVE media campaign that you're "Retiring It" Forever.
                        Tear it out, hide it for awhile then "Bring it back" it to the lagoon in DCA to drive attendance...(sans Columbia and the Twain..they can use those little motor boats they keep under the bridge dressed up like the Columbia and the Twain)

                        Hey it worked for MSEP

                        Then put a pirate show on the RoA to match the theming of NOS and TSI:mob:



                        Gonna have to make a point of going to the Hungry Bear (going to Critter Country ... at night? Not too often I got to tell ya) and watching the backstage show before it's gone too
                        IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Fantasmic Prep.

                          I think they should do a temp pirate show like the one in Tokyo right now, and use fantasmics time off to fix and change out stuff. I would not want a pirates only show, but a temp show with lots of water, fire and disco dancing girls I would be happy till F! came back.
                          _____________________________________
                          Brian Kolm the Atomic Bear - comics, cartoons, artwork and instruction.
                          http://www.atomicbearpress.com

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Fantasmic Prep.

                            Originally posted by FantasmicPrincess View Post
                            Is the Hungry Bear the best place to watch to see behind the scenes? I'm one of those people who loves to see how it all the effects work, and I wanna get a great view when I go this week.
                            Around Harbor Galley or the old Keel Boat Dock (smoking section)

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Fantasmic Prep.

                              Originally posted by AtomicBear View Post
                              I think they should do a temp pirate show like the one in Tokyo right now, and use fantasmics time off to fix and change out stuff. I would not want a pirates only show, but a temp show with lots of water, fire and disco dancing girls I would be happy till F! came back.
                              That would probably kill me.

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X