This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding Nemo submarine Voyage to close for the month of October [Rumor]

The title says all folks. I spoke to someone in the know on Nemo, and he reports that Nemo will be closed for the month of october to refurbish the subs and everything else...I suppose this is to get ready for the Christmas season.
    Last edited by Dustysage; 08-26-2007, 05:57 PM. Reason: Edited to remove the name of a Cast Memeber
    Check out my Toy Story Mania 500,000 Run.
    www.twitter.com/BCC4321

Ask me Anything.

Re: Finding Nemo submarine Voyage to close for the month of October.

cool maybe they will make it worth the 2 hour wait, or make the story relevant.

Comment

He did not reference any changes to the story...
      www.twitter.com/BCC4321

Ask me Anything.

Comment

that means the other rides will be longer.

Comment

It's impressive that they jumped right into a heavy season right off-the-bat.

I hope when they refurb we see a real mermaid and seaserpent join the ending.

Comment

now this doesn't make sense... why would subs that have been in circulation for only a couple months already need refurbish? this is odd
            Angels Fan, born and raised.
            Come on you Galaxy.

Comment

Refurb already?......seems unlikely. It hasn't been open that long.
              Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
              it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

I found it odd as well....but maybe something happened during the summer that requires their attention.
                www.twitter.com/BCC4321

Ask me Anything.

Comment

maybe there finally adding the kukla arm angler fish

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
                  ~

Comment

Kuka Arm Angler Fish? PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZPLZPLZPZLZPZLZPZLPZLZPZLZPZLZPLZPZLZPZLZPPZP

Comment

I'd imagine that there are tech and creative "wishlist" tweaks they need to make that require more than an overnight effort. This is a software based ride and there may be things that need updating. I'm buying stock in whoever makes their projector bulbs right now.
                      "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

Who does the scheduling of the refurbs?
                        sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

October isn't exactly a slow month,
                          with Halloweentime being expanded
                          this year, and with the high amount
                          of advertising DL has been doing.

Difficult to believe they would take
                          down Nemo so early to make adjustments.
                          Jan or Feb would be a much better time
                          to make any adjustments.
                          Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                          An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                          Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                          Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

when i was there in august a cast member told my wife and i that is was gonna close after the summer, because they rushed it open and didn't get to finish it the way they wanted... but they had too meet the deadline of June 11th so from what i was told there is still more they need to do not a big major change but more to add?????

Comment

Installing the loop.
                              Me,DH,DS-23 ,DD-15

Our Long Awaited, Long Awaited Trip Report November 2010
                              http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...post1056434199
                              Our First Trip to WDW December 2009
                              http://micechat.com/forums/walt-disn...16-2009-a.html
                              November 2008 trip report! Updated 1/13/09!
                              http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...23-2008-a.html

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X