Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"It's A Small World" - Rockapella Style!!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "It's A Small World" - Rockapella Style!!!

I found this and thought it was funny!! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http:...?v=qiJqldFzjy0

Enjoy!

Re: "It's A Small World" - Rockapella Style!!!

<3 Chloe

Comment

Re: &quot;It's A Small World&quot; - Rockapella Style!!!

I :love: Rockapella.
      "If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see? " - Alice

"If his brain's ran down, how can he talk?" - Jack Pumpkinhead
      "It happens to people all the time, Jack." - Dorothy

"It seems the words on my mug are right: 'It is hard to soar with Eagles when you work with Turkeys.'" - Sam the Eagle

Comment

now only if the ride played that version of the song.

Comment

the dude in the middle looks like Owen Wilson.

Comment

No thanks. I love the original version way better.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryAnn in Wndrlnd View Post
              I :love: Rockapella.
              So do I! I've loved their music for years!

Maybe you could use this version after dark, and call it....

Rockin' Small World!

Just a thought.
              God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

If there is a wosre form of music out there I have never heard it. I appreciate the skill it takes to sing Rockapella but it still blows. It reminds me of Andrew Bernard on The Office.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyjoejoeshabadoo View Post
                  If there is a wosre form of music out there I have never heard it. I appreciate the skill it takes to sing Rockapella but it still blows. It reminds me of Andrew Bernard on The Office.
                  I am not aware of that last analogy, but overall I just could not disagree more.

As for a worse form, I would nominate heavy metal, and hip hop. It's a matter of taste. I don't like rap either, but in some rap I hear elements of the Rockapella skill you speak of.

They have sounded better than they did on this video, but they still sounded great to me. Maybe some folks will remember the Folgers coffee radio and TV spots they did a few years back.

And I love the irreverence with which they treated the song, and all those summers at Disney World. Maybe someone should remind them of where IASW originated!
                  God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

...and here I thought that IASW couldn't get more annoying...I wonder if Carol Channing did a cover?

Comment

Awwwwww... I'm going to stand up for Rockapella. I used to have one of their CDs...I still remember their song "Indiana." Good stuff.
                      Originally posted by All4dISNEY
                      Words hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Aristocat View Post
                        Awwwwww... I'm going to stand up for Rockapella.
                        I'm standing right there with you.

Comment

I have no idea who Rockapella was until now and I wish I still didn't. I was expecting something else...something good.

Now, I'll turn that little mouse's dream into a nightmare Fantasmic!

Comment

Originally posted by CelestialImperium View Post
                            I have no idea who Rockapella was until now and I wish I still didn't. I was expecting something else...something good.
                            Rockapella was a band that sang that one hit wonder of "Where In The World Is Carmen San Diego?" from the show with the same name over 12 years ago!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
                              Rockapella was a band that sang that one hit wonder of "Where In The World Is Carmen San Diego?" from the show with the same name over 12 years ago!
                              Oh my gosh, I remember the song from that show, and now I connected the name of the group too! That's wild!

And I like their sound.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X