This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for someone to take one picture for me

Hey everyone. I just got back from my trip to the Disneyland resort on Thursday and my girlfriend and I started working on a scrapbook of our trip. We took a picture of the "And they lived happily ever after" in the Disney animation building to end off our scrapbook but we were thinking it would be nice to start it with the other side of the walkway where it says "Once upon a time". The only problem is we neglected to take a picture of that side, and the only pictures I've been able to find of it online have been fairly low resolution and I think it would just look kind of funny next to our other good quality picture. We live all the way up in Canada so we cant very well just go back to grab the one picture, but if any of you are going to be in the park in the next few days and would be willing to take a shot of that wall and send it to me at morganjdavidson@gmail.com that would be a great help. Or if any of you know where online I would be able to find a high resolution shot of it, that would be even better. Thanks a ton!

Re: Looking for someone to take one picture for me

I have one.. and I was going to send it to you.. but it has me and my bf standing on either side of it.. and I would have just told you to crop us out.. but when I looked at it.. we are standing pretty close to the words and swirly designs that if you were to crop it out.. it would cut out some of the cute swirlies.. it wouldn't be worth it..

Sorry! Hope you get what you are looking for tho'!!

DISNEYLAND: It even makes science geeks look cool!!

Comment

I'm going on Thursday, and I'd be more than happy to snap a pic for you! Do want it taken in landscape or portrait?

Comment

I just happened to have taken one last Wednesday when I was there...

click on the smaller picture for a much larger one...

PM me if you need it differently. I cropped off quite a bit of the wall

Who's your daddyb?

Last edited by daddyb; 09-02-2007, 09:30 PM.
        ---------------------------------------------

a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!

Comment

That's absolutely perfect. Exactly what i was looking for. Thank you so much! My girlfriend is going to be thrilled. And thank you also Giddy4Aladdin and dland_lover for the offers. Much appreciated.

Comment

DaddyB and his amazing park photography to the rescue!
            Permanecer sentado por favor...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X