X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• special effects

So, how do they do the effects on TOT?
    Do they have a camera that digitally makes it so you disappear in the mirror and its projected?
    What about the part when you see the group of people waving?
    Anyone know?:P

most likely somewhere their is a hidden or a few hidden cameras in that scene.... I dont see how a mirror efect can work otherwise...

Comment

probably a good question for a TOT CM, but I believe it is done with a live camera, a projector, and some very powerful "real-time" computer software.
      -"We can see a new horizon...built on all that we have done..and our dreams begin another thousand circles 'round the sun!"
      -- Epcot: Illuminations "Reflections of Earth"

-"...Each dream that you chase, each wish you embrace can lead to a fabulous faraway place...!"
      --DCA: World Of Color

Comment

i could probably answer the question if i knew what "TOT" was.. im going to need more letters

Comment

Originally posted by realgenius
          i could probably answer the question if i knew what "TOT" was.. im going to need more letters
          Tower Of Terror

Comment

the mirror is actually a big tv and the hidden camera is at the top of the opening to the elavator shaft
            You would think that being in New York for eight months out of the year would be cool...not when the closest thing you have to Disneyland is the World of Disney Store on Madison.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X