This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crowds on Halloween?

I'm thinking of taking my grandson for his first visit for 2 or 3 days on and around Halloween. Does anybody know what we can expect as far as crowds?

Re: Crowds on Halloween?

big crowds
    http://www.myspace.com/nygard33

Comment

Question and a tip.

Question: How old is he? If he's under nine, you can get him in a costume and let him go.

Tip: Buy a regular Disney ticket and also see if you can get a ticket for Mickey's Halloween Treat at DCA so he can go trick or treating.

Comment

Originally posted by AwesomeMan33 View Post
        big crowds
        Really? We went on Halloween last year, which admittedly was on I believe a Wednesday, and I thought it was fairly uncrowded. I think our longest wait was for food at Riverbelle Terrace. Admittedly, we spent a large chunk of the afternoon running around DCA until it closed and then we went back to DL, but I really enjoyed myself and never felt like it got too crazy/crowded.

Comment

Originally posted by mouseinphilly View Post
          Question and a tip.

Question: How old is he? If he's under nine, you can get him in a costume and let him go.

Tip: Buy a regular Disney ticket and also see if you can get a ticket for Mickey's Halloween Treat at DCA so he can go trick or treating.
          He's only one and a half, so he will probably be in a costume, but he's too young for trick or treating so we won't be doing that this year.
          Thanks for the input!

Comment

The only time Halloween might be crowded at the park is if it's on a Saturday. Since it's on a weekday again this year, it should be a fairly normal off-season weekday.

Comment

From what I understand, the crowds are definitely getting bigger every year. Now how that compares to the summer crowd, only a regular could tell you. I only know what I've researched for my own trip last week of Oct. Disneyland has expanded their hours this October from the last few. They also added extra days to Mickey's Halloween Treat. They wouldn't do that unless the larger crowds required it. Likely the crowds are smaller than peak season, but not nearly as small as it used to be this time of year- as the Halloween Season becomes more and more popular there.

Comment

Originally posted by lil lisa View Post
                Disneyland has expanded their hours this October from the last few.
                have they really? the official calender says Disneyland will be open until 8:00 and DCA will close at 5:00 , is that extended?

My Maleficent tattoo

Comment

On Halloweens past, there have been sightings of rare villains in the park. Not sure if that will happen this year. Only one way to know for sure.

Comment

I went around Halloween last year and found it to be rather nice, and especially with Halloween falling on a weekday it shouldn't be too crowded.

Comment

I've been on Halloween for the past few years now and it is never crowded. I've actually always been suprised at how slow it is.
                      Katie :love:

Comment

A big thanks to everyone!!!
                        :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
                        I can't wait!!

Comment

Supposedly, it is one of the slowest days.

Comment

Originally posted by AwesomeMan33 View Post
                            big crowds
                            I was there last Halloween and the crowds were not bad at all. I am sure that as the Halloween festivities grow larger the crowds will as well.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge..."
                            -Albert Einstein
                            sigpic

Comment

Alot of people in a little space...(probably around the candy!)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X