Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World of Color questions (dates back to LuminAria)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World of Color questions (dates back to LuminAria)

Is the sound system that runs up into Paradise Pier from the entrance bridge down around to the Maliboomer capable of being used in high volume shows? Did they use temporary speakers when LuminAria showed, or did they use that speaker system? Will there be any modifications to the area's system in preparation for the World of Color show, or will they keep the current set up of speaker poles strung with those carnival lights around?

Re: World of Color questions (dates back to LuminAria)

I don't recall any additional speakers for Luminaria.

Comment

They'll add speakers when they redo the entire shoreline. I don't know if they used extra speakers.

Comment

luminaria?

Comment

Oh yea, World of Color is gettin a bumpin sound system that would make any concert venue jealous.

Comment

Originally posted by k_peek_2000 View Post
            Oh yea, World of Color is gettin a bumpin sound system that would make any concert venue jealous.
            I hope it gets a set up similar to DisneySea's. That is one of the most impressive audio and lighting systems I have seen. The audio is pristine and virtually perfect. And during the day, speakers and lights are nowhere to be found. A lot different from the ugly parade route speaker/lighting rigs along DCA's parade route.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X