• GCH DVC Villas Officially announced

http://www.disneylandnews.com/articl...4&view_id=5829
    Kenny the Pirate
    AKA Bad Mood t' Blackhearted
    Disney Dream Job Pirate Winner 2007
    Full WDW character and show schedules: www.kennythepirate.com
    Follow my adventures on twitter: www.twitter.com/kennypirate

Re: GCH DVC Villas Officially announced

Only 50 2-bdr? No one-bdr or studios? Kind of disappointing.
    WALT'S DISNEYLAND DEDICATION SPEECH! - To all who come to this happy place, welcome! Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth can savour the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will become a source of joy, and inspiration to all the world.

Comment

Those will be fought over huh?
      Kenny the Pirate
      AKA Bad Mood t' Blackhearted
      Disney Dream Job Pirate Winner 2007
      Full WDW character and show schedules: www.kennythepirate.com
      Follow my adventures on twitter: www.twitter.com/kennypirate

Comment

You can tell it is very carfefully worded to emphasize that Disney is interested in investing in the future and that they are pretty much the driving force in Anaheim. Take that City Council. Now I wonder why they didn't just roll out their big bucks plans for DCA.

Comment

Originally posted by jmuboy View Post
          Only 50 2-bdr? No one-bdr or studios? Kind of disappointing.
          With the wording they used "50 two-bedroom equivalent vacation villas". I hope that those two bedroom equivalent villas can be split between 1 studio and 1 one-bedroom like most of the accommodations at other DVC resorts such as Saratoga Springs.

Comment

GHOST HOST - as a DVC owner myself, this is the first I've heard of this Saratoga Springs 2-BDR setup. Do you mind giving more details?
            WALT'S DISNEYLAND DEDICATION SPEECH! - To all who come to this happy place, welcome! Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth can savour the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will become a source of joy, and inspiration to all the world.

Comment

GHOST HOST - as a DVC owner myself, this is the first I've heard of this Saratoga Springs 2-BDR setup. Do you mind giving more details?
              They don't actually make a big deal about it, but look at the plan details. You'll see that the 2br suites at just about every DVC property are actually a combination of a 1br and a studio. They simply open up the adjoining doors.

Comment

I just got out that book I was given and at the bottom of the page that has the room layouts for SSR, it says "Most two-bedroom accommodations consist of a connecting one-bedroom and studio combination. And if you look at the point chart, two bed-room is the same amount of points as a 1 br and a studio.

Comment

wow.......thanks guys. That makes a lot of sense. Learn something everyday.

Comment

The artist rendering looks nice!

DVC Mike - dvcinfo.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X