This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Funny!

I was just looking at darkbeer's newest photo update and he tried to take pictures of DCA where there was no crowds but the reason there was no crowds was because it was at the time the Block party was showing. I just thought that was kinda funny. dont ge me wrong I love his updates but he always loks for negatives to take pics of.

Re: How Funny!

What was the date of the update?
    I have a dream
    A song to sing
    To help me cope
    Trough everything

If you see the wonder
    of a FairyTale
    You can take the future
    even if you fail...

I believe in Angels
    Something good in everything I see
    I believe in Angels
    When I know the time is right for me...

I'll cross the stream.... I have a dream

Comment

Haha... actually, I visited DCA about an hour or two after BPB and found the lines for everything in the park, all of Paradise Pier and "a bug's land" the lines were all posated at 5 minutes. Tower of Terror was 25. DCA IS dead.
      Member of the Disney Class of 2005
      Disneyland CM for 4 years.
      May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

His biased journalism would make him a great addition to the Fox News team. Roger Ailes would jump for joy if he saw this update.

Comment

Some people probably come to DCA to watch Block Party and then return back to Disneyland. (At least that's what I usually do.) And DCA being empty is NOT a negative thing-- sometimes it's nice to escape the crowds of Disneyland.

Comment

Here is the link to Sunday's (7/10) DLR photo update...

http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/650028

I took a couple of photos of the Parade, and it was ONE person deep, and then about 45 minutes after the BPB was over, we went to Screamin'... no line, and only three trains operating (about 6:30 PM), instead of the normal five that are operated on PEAK days.. but just wait until Al Lutz's update later today..... It will explain a LOT
            Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

I like to count the people at DCA while traveling on the Monorail. I run out of people before I run out of fingers.
              sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Originally posted by melmel
                Haha... actually, I visited DCA about an hour or two after BPB and found the lines for everything in the park, all of Paradise Pier and "a bug's land" the lines were all posated at 5 minutes. Tower of Terror was 25. DCA IS dead.
                Friday night. 75 minute wait for ToT. 'Nuff said.
                Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by sunnygirl
                  Friday night. 75 minute wait for ToT. 'Nuff said.
                  3 shafts... or only 2?

I find the ONLY time ToT has a line is when they're running at only 2/3rds capacity.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X