This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cafe Orleans vs. Blue Bayou

I am taking someone to the park for their 2nd ever visit. I want to have a nice lunch... and just wanted to get your thoughts on the blue bayou versus the cafe orleans.

I've been to the Blue Bayou a number of times and never to cafe orleans.

The person I am taking is a ratatouille fan but is Cafe Orleans worth it over the BB?

Re: Cafe Orleans vs. Blue Bayou

If money's no object, I'd say the choice is almost ridiculously simple. Blue Bayou all the way, man. Easily the park's best eatery, regardless of how good the food is.

Comment

Thats what I was thinking. Do you think I need to make reservations? I will
      be there 2 weeks from today.

Comment

Yes Reserve a waterside table
        All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney

Comment

For sure BB, just for the atmospheric experience. Have a great time!
          <3 Chloe

Comment

No comparison.
            sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

The only exception I would say, is if the person you are taking are a huge french fries/pommes frites fan...Cafe Orleans has the best, and go there just for that reason! Other than BB hands down!

Comment

Originally posted by Junthor View Post
                Unfortunately, you can't do that. Even if you tell them it's your birthday.
                "If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see? " - Alice

"If his brain's ran down, how can he talk?" - Jack Pumpkinhead
                "It happens to people all the time, Jack." - Dorothy

"It seems the words on my mug are right: 'It is hard to soar with Eagles when you work with Turkeys.'" - Sam the Eagle

Comment

Originally posted by MaryAnn in Wndrlnd View Post

sadly I just found that out..... ( just got off the phone with reservations....)
                  All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney

Comment

Are the Monte Cristo sandwiches the same at both or do they vary in taste/size?

Comment

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Junthor

Originally posted by MaryAnn in Wndrlnd View Post

Make a regular reservation and when you show up to check in, tell them you'd like a waterside table. You'll most likely have to wait awhile though, but it's worth it for those who have never been there before.

Comment

For the atmosphere, Blue Bayou is good (if your not seated
                        by the kitchen door. The food at Blue Bayou is certainly
                        not the best at the resort ~ and my last experience there
                        (in July this year), the food and service were both lacking.

If you just going for the Monte Cristo, I would go to the
                        French Market.
                        Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                        An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                        Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                        Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

When did French Market start serving that glorious, fried, heart attack waiting to happen sandwich?

Originally posted by Aladdin View Post
                          For the atmosphere, Blue Bayou is good (if your not seated
                          by the kitchen door. The food at Blue Bayou is certainly
                          not the best at the resort ~ and my last experience there
                          (in July this year), the food and service were both lacking.

If you just going for the Monte Cristo, I would go to the
                          French Market.

Comment

I will say that when I was at BB for my anniversary in May, both the food and the service were excellent. I enjoyed French Market, as well, though it certainly wasn't as cool as the Bayou. Prices were better, though.
                            -SilentDante
                            eliselzer.blogspot.com

Comment

I went to the Bayou for my girlfriends bday earlier this month and I had ordered the salmon, potatoes and spinach...it was exquisite! Wonderful food, vibes and service
                              You can't talk S*** unless your gonna do something about it...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X