This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10/11/07 TheGirlTrolly's BDay, PFF, Ariel's Grotto and Playhouse Disney

I am still waiting for MCer Keystone to put some of these topiaries in his yard.

This lady helps tell the story

Princess Aurora was out to tell her story.

And Luna came out to sing the Goodbye song

I love the lighting fixtures here

But they did sing and bring her a candle to blow out!

DCA was closing at 5pm, so they kicked everyone out, run run, back to Disneyland!

We made it back to Main Street just as the PoD was rounding through. We waiting until Belle passed by and then made our escape before the crowds to get back to the structure were too big.

We won't be back till the CHOC walk...twice in one week is a lot for us!

A little piece of heaven

Re: 10/11/07 TheGirlTrolly's BDay, PFF, Ariel's Grotto and Playhouse Disney

That was a really nice report! Thanks so much.

Comment

I have not gone over to the PFF since it started so I appreciate you sharing your pictures. Great report and pictures.
      sigpic

Comment

Good stuff. Glad you had fun!

Comment

What a nice TR! Wish I could hit DL twice in one week! What fun!!

Comment

Could your little one be any cuter??? What a doll. Thanks for sharing
            HEARTS CLUB !!

Comment

I was there for my 18th birthday that day!
              Cute trip report.

I took the stars from our eyes and then I made a map,
              and I knew somehow I could find my way back

Comment

Looked like a fun time...I myself enjoy Princess Fantasy Faire...well not me personally, but I think its a great attraction for the those girls who want to experience life as a princess, it definitely has more appeal than to just 2-8.
                You can't talk S*** unless your gonna do something about it...

Comment

Happy Birthday to the little one. A great report, thanks for sharing your photos!

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Hope she had a wonderful birthday!

$32.00 for a picture? If you're going to charge that much for a photo, it better light up, sing and dance for you.

Hope you all had fun though!!!
                    sigpic
                    Home away from Home.

Comment

cool tripreport
                      sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

Nice report. Your daughter is precious!
                        <3 Chloe

Comment

thanks for the tr

Comment

I agree with you on the princess fantasy faire thing. A show would be better suited for that area but anyway. Great trip report. Your little girl is adorable, i hope she had a great birthday filled with wonderful disney memories.
                            ~Princess Aurora at Heart~

Comment

Great trip report!!! My daughter is just getting into princesses, although she still wants to be a pirate for halloween.

I am curious about the apple with the candle. Did you request an apple? Do they normally do something different. That was very unique!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X