This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of changes coming to Believe in Holiday Magic

In case you missed it, I posted the Official DLR Press Release talking about the Christmas season at the parks...

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...mas-80742.html

Here is a key paragraph

I think I know what I am doing the evening of November 16th (the first day of the new fireworks) And I will be camping out early in front of the castle...
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: Lots of changes coming to Believe in Holiday Magic

Im SOOOOO gonna be there!

woohoo fireworks!
    sigpic

Keeper of the Dynamite Goat on RCMC

Comment

Just what we need, more hub-centric fireworks.

Comment

I tear up thinking about the Christmas fireworks. That was my honeymoon. Take lots of pics and video folks, I can't wait to participate through your eyes.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
          Just what we need, more hub-centric fireworks.
          I completely agree. The only thing I can think is its their way to get people back to main street to buy their souveniers, coffee, ice cream etc during or after the fireworks. Centralizing this crowd makes it easier to sell them stuff I guess, but it creates such a mess with traffic.

Anyway the changes sound wonderful and I will be sure to camp out at least once in the hub for us to watch it as a family.

A little piece of heaven

Comment

We will be there early, in front of the castle too! We extended our trip a day so we can see this....and, since it is an "extra day" we don't mind just stitting and waiting. This will be the first time I have ever done this to see ANY show!! Cannot wait!!!
            Sharon
            Next Trip - Nov. 13-19 2011

Comment

will feature a new musical score
              I really don't want a new musical score unless it's adding something or changing only a few things in the middle. If it's an entirely new score they don't really have any business calling it "Believe...In Holiday Magic" anymore so I assume it isn't a complete overhaul. But Believe...In Holiday Magic still captures some of the brilliance of Believe and heart-filling disney magic that Remember simply hasn't touched =P. Hopefully the new stuff is just an extension to help with people griping that it wasn't "long enough."

/maybe they're adding more dreidal song :whistling ... or better yet something OTHER than the dreidal song for chanukah
              Last edited by almandot; 10-17-2007, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Agreed. I'm gonna be very PO'd if they remove the "Remember the Magic" song. One of the best holdovers from WDW's 25th anniversary that deserves to live on in this show. Yet, they specifically mention keeping the boring rendition of "White Christmas". <sigh>
                Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

Comment

Can't they do better snow than the bubbles they have now????
                  I know there's better stuff out there.

Comment

Castle sounds like that photo I posted a month or two back
                    Kenny the Pirate
                    AKA Bad Mood t' Blackhearted
                    Disney Dream Job Pirate Winner 2007
                    Full WDW character and show schedules: www.kennythepirate.com
                    Follow my adventures on twitter: www.twitter.com/kennypirate

Comment

the best place for snow is the small world gallery. it's everywhere and the lights play on it very well and it actually surrounds you unlike most places where it's just from one nozzle here or there. with last year's very cold winter it was a really cool feeling

Comment

I'm weary of the new musical score, but everything else sounds wonderful. I will be there on the 16th, unless it's windy.

Comment

Sounds great! I can't wait to see it.

Comment

My husband's and my first overnight trip together (pre-engagement, *gasp*) was to Disneyland during our college's winter break. I'm excited at the prospect of kissing under the Main Street snow again.
                            "If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see? " - Alice

"If his brain's ran down, how can he talk?" - Jack Pumpkinhead
                            "It happens to people all the time, Jack." - Dorothy

"It seems the words on my mug are right: 'It is hard to soar with Eagles when you work with Turkeys.'" - Sam the Eagle

Comment

how enchanting!! I'm looking forward to the new score. the current one kind of lags and has timing issues. But I do enjoy the opening as well as the subtle "white Christmas."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X