Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ridemax says Nemo line is 70 minutes even at closing time--true?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridemax says Nemo line is 70 minutes even at closing time--true?

I'm hoping to get in line for Nemo right before closing one night on my trip Oct 31st through Nov 5th.

Would 8 pm on a weekday be better than midnight on a weekend?

Is Ridemax a little overly pessimistic here? I've been reading on this board and others that the line at closing is more like 45 minutes.

Another Nemo question: my family is really good at being first at rope drop (we are often the first on Peter Pan, the usual first stop)--since we seem to be able to do this all the time, should we maybe try Nemo first thing instead? Is it true that Nemo seems to be broken down first thing in the morning anyway?

Re: Ridemax says Nemo line is 70 minutes even at closing time--true?

On Fridays and Sundays at 11:30PM I've seen the Nemo line start where the planters in front of the attraction are. On weekdays the line was about an hour at 7:50PM. Your best bet if you absolutely don't want to wait is a weekend night before closing.

On one Sunday at 11:45PM it was almost a walk-on. Only waited for one boat to be loaded.

RideMax is full of it. Even at it's worst, I would put the wait time at 45 minutes after the fireworks and the park empties out a little bit.

Comment

We were there, um... 8? 9?
      Line was about 45 minutes. Oh this was this past Sunday
      It was at least 70 mins earlier in the day.
      Good morning, son
      In twenty years from now
      Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
      And I can tell you 'bout today
      And how I picked you up and everything changed
      It was pain
      Sunny days and rain
      I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

I highly, highly doubt that it is 70 minutes right before closing.

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
        HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
        ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
        FOLLOW MY BLOG: <>

Comment

Rode it Sat night, around 10:00 and MAYBE 40 - 45 min. Actually, while it is cute, our group was a bit disappointed. We could all see the "black box" (sorta like the faint black background of a TV) around all the characters. Again, cute, and completely and totally thankful for the Subs back (Hey, I'll take em however I can get them)...

But, not worth a 2-3 hour wait. IMHO
          Originally posted by migo
          I poop with joy!
          Best Quote...EVER!!!

Member of the Black Cat Owners Association #6

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X