X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :D My Disneyland Trip Report :D

Friday: October 19th, 2007
    I woke up at about 5:30a.m and picked my friends up at 6:00am. We stopped off at McDonalds for breakfast around 7:00 in Santa Barbara. After stopping and having a 'high-quality' breakfast we headed off for Anaheim. We arrived at 10:00p.m and weren't able to check into our room at the Grand Californian until 4 in the afternoon.
    Bored to death we decided to walk around the resort for a while and check out the features. The hotel was gorgeous and all the decorations were so adorable. Finally 4 o'clock arrived and we were able to unpack and change into some more comphy clothes. We had lunch at the Storybook Cafe and walked around the area for a while. I would tell you where we went to dinner at but sadly I cannot remember the name..hah.

Saturday: October 20th, 2007
    We all got up at 7:00am and got ready to go to the Disneyland Park - it was quite empty and very peaceful. We were able to hop onto the Haunted Mansion Holiday twice without a line, and pirates with a very short line. Splash Mountain was closed when we got there but opened up and we were able to get on in less than 10 minutes...WE GOT SOAKED, but it was all worth it. We got on all the rides that we wanted to and were forced to exit the park after a long, fun day. Atleast we made it until midnight! (PHOTOS BELOW)

More photos uploading.

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Re: My Disneyland Trip Report

Love it... keep them coming

Friends for life

Comment

thanks for sharing!

Comment

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Nice, keep em' comin'!

Comment

Hey! I was at the park on Saturday too! We went on Splash right after it opened up.. and i got completely drenched.
            "behind the orange curtain it's not so bad"

Comment

I love "Partnes"

Comment

Can't wait for more!

Comment

Lol awesome! I wonder why the water was on such high power bwahaha.
                  Originally posted by OrangeCountyKid View Post
                  Hey! I was at the park on Saturday too! We went on Splash right after it opened up.. and i got completely drenched.
                  "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X