Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frogberto's then and now CHOC Walk Photo Extravaganza! (and a little Monsters Inc)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frogberto's then and now CHOC Walk Photo Extravaganza! (and a little Monsters Inc)

EARLY Sunday morning I headed out to the park and got there too late to walk with the rest of the Micechat group, but I merged into the crowds of walkers with my son, the Tadpole, and we did the 5k walk for Children's Hospital of Orange County (CHOC)!

First, during the walk down the vacant tramway from the parking garage, a close up look at the Halloweentime decor:

Once inside Main Street USA, we saw Mickey and Minnie, dressed in their fitness finest:

More to come...

Re: Frogberto's then and now CHOC Walk Photo Extravaganza! (and a little Monsters Inc

While walking down Main Street, I noticed security high overhead.

And high up on the castle, another sight, that I almost missed - the three fairies from Disney's Sleeping Beauty, Flora, Fauna, and Merriweather -- and I think they spotted me also:

Then it was on to ... ADVENTURELAND:

And gosh, it still seems early. At least Aladdin and Jasmine were there to welcome us:

Leaving Adventureland, I was shocked to see that they had changed the route this year, and we no longer passed by the Haunted Mansion. Last year they also had the Columbia out, but we did see these friendly Pirates:

Next up -- Frontierland, and much, much more!

Comment

Re: Frogberto's then and now CHOC Walk Photo Extravaganza! (and a little Monsters Inc

Awesome close ups!!!!

Comment

What a great shot of the pirates!! I can't wait for more!
        sigpic
        Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Originally posted by Frogberto View Post
          So cool! :thumbup:
          These are the games that never end.

Comment

man these are cool! very good close ups:thumbup:

Comment

Frontierland:

Next: Fantasyland, and the Wheel of Princesses!

Comment

Wow, you outta send the pirates that great picture heh. Maybe Pirate Kid can show them

Comment

Almost all the Disney Princesses were out (except Ariel, like what does she have better to do, play with a fork? Something fishy about her absence. Maybe she didn't get paid enough ... she works for "scale", I hear, ha ha):

...And by "wheel of princesses", I mean the princesses actually riding the Carrousel, which is not something you see every day:

And then they saw the tadpole:

Anyway, from there it was on to the Alice and Wonderland float, and the Madhattter and Alice:

And then it was time for Tomorrowland, although instead of Jedis and Darth Vader, and Buzz, like last year, it just sat empty....

But coming up next, BACKSTAGE photos...

Comment

So during the CHOCwalk we got to go backstage twice, which was fascinating for me. This time they took us next to the Inn Between, by the backside of Space Mountain, and out to the Esplanade. I almost wondered if we could take photographs at all, but the many members of Security and the Fire department backstage didn't seem to mind:

Someone else had this in their trip report, but I really loved this poster:

And then it was onto DCA, where we were greeted by Chip...

And Dale...

Coming up, Monsters, Bugs... and (gasp) Cheerleaders!

Comment

Awesome photos. Cant wait to see the rest!

Comment

Me, my son, and Boo:

And then it was past the tower of terror, and out into a bugs land:

Wow, those bugs are pesky - they fly right up in your camera!

That was about the halfway point, so I'll leave it here for the evening, but I have a lot, lot more photos to upload tomorrow morning!

Comment

These picture make me sad Froggy. Your pictures are clearer than my eyes can see.

Zeus wants you. You are now a picture taking God!

Comment

Without your super clear close ups I would never know that the mad hatter needed a shave!!!. As usual your shots are great.
                            sigpic

Comment

GREAT SHOT!!! My favorite pirate...the accordian player. Gosh, I love your pictures Frogberto. Do you happen to know if these pirates have pirate names?
                              Last edited by pirateslife4me; 10-23-2007, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X