Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Disneyland crowded before Thanksgiving?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Disneyland crowded before Thanksgiving?

We are going to be celebrating my son's 3rd b-day at Disneyland and we want to go on a relatively quiet weekday. I'm a Los Angeles native and I've been going to Disneyland all my life, but we always go when we're pretty sure it won't be too busy. How do crowded do you guys think it will be on Monday, 11/19? The park is open til 12 am and that makes me wonder if that's because of increased attendance. Would it be better to go the week after Thanksgiving? Thanks for your help!

Re: Is Disneyland crowded before Thanksgiving?

Many schools are out that entire week before Thanksgiving for conferences, etc. It can get busy, but if I had to pick just one day, I'd probably pick the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. You won't have the weekend crowds and you'll be there before the bulk of the Thanksgiving visitors.

We went the entire week after Thanksgiving last year and it was great on Wednesday. Seems the word is out that it's dead that week, and so it no longer is.....but it was still pretty good for the holidays.

Comment

Yeah, it'll be crowded. But the weather should be perfect which makes long lines seem more managable. Have fun!

Comment

Disney has set up maximum hours and maximum entertainment fron Friday November 16th thru Sunday November 25th due to the expected very large crowds.

And while the first few days should be lighter than then last few days, ALL the days will be very busy.
        Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Thanks, everyone. We're gonna go on 11/28 and hopefully lines won't be too long.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X