This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Sleeping Beauty's Winter Castle" Finally Made Official in Press Release

Darkbeer posted the press release promptly yesterday, but it seems most people missed it.

Here's the official press release:
    http://www.disneylandnews.com/articl...article_id=242

And here is Darkbeer's entry:
    http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...tle-81686.html

The following are the important parts about the Sleeping Beauty Castle transformation this holiday season.

Last edited by 2DieFR; 10-28-2007, 03:50 PM.

Re: "Sleeping Beauty's Winter Castle" Finally Made Official in Press Release

Yay!
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Originally posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Does anyone know, is this suspose to be inplace by Nov. 16th with everything else?

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

That looks really pretty. I'll have to make a few more trips than normal this holiday season.

Comment

Cool! Can't wait to see it...

Comment

Woah that aoughta be cool

Comment

Oooh! I'm excited!! I can't wait to see how it looks.

Comment

As a native SoCal'er -- what exactly is snow??

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalDude View Post
                  As a native SoCal'er -- what exactly is snow??
                  My experience has been it's a lot like bubbles.

Comment

Originally posted by 2DieFR View Post

Looks like our Martin Mars waterbomber did a flyby and dumped a bunch of that fire-retardant gel on the castle.

Comment

Originally posted by Barbossa View Post
                      Looks like our Martin Mars waterbomber did a flyby and dumped a bunch of that fire-retardant gel on the castle.
                      perfect...it's also fire retardant.

Comment

In the release, it sounds like the only changes to Believe will be new lighting and effects. I can't wait to see what they have in store.

Comment

that'll be cool.

and a side-opinion:
                          i think that if they did this "snow-cover" for somewhere in DCA, people would be hating all over it.

haha

Comment

what times are the shows going to be at night? and how long?

Comment

The castle looks amazing in the supposed artistry I hope it lives up to it

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X