This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitchhiking Ghost in HMH

Has anyone else spotted them in the ballroom scene?
    http://www.myspace.com/nygard33

Re: Hitchhiking Ghost in HMH

Every single year someone starts a thread about this...

They're actually there year-round, just easily visible during HMH.
    Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Comment

I have never noticed there appearance in the ballroom! Where?
      You can't talk S*** unless your gonna do something about it...

Comment

never seen them. Please do tell!

Comment

I wasn't on Micechat last year so this thread is new to me. I haven't noticed them. Where are they?

A little piece of heaven

Comment

Are we talking about the upper-right window?
            Zoe Necrosis
            Chancellor, Yensid's School of Sorcery and Necromancy

Potter Day Lite: Spring 2013!

http://potterday.org

Comment

This isn't ringing a bell for me, either...someone wanna explain?

Comment

they really aren't there year round cause when it isn't HMH you cannot see them. But yeah they are in the first upper right side window way way in the distance of the mountain to where you can see the shadow outlines. Its hard to see since the curtains always flutter and could block the view so you have to time it right. Sometimes the Jack peering in the window distracts from noticing the ghosts. I meant to bring it up last year, but forgot and since no one did bring it up last year I thought I'd give it a shot
                http://www.myspace.com/nygard33

Comment

they really aren't there year round cause when it isn't HMH you cannot see them. But yeah they are in the first upper right side window way way in the distance of the mountain to where you can see the shadow outlines. Its hard to see since the curtains always flutter and could block the view so you have to time it right. Sometimes the Jack peering in the window distracts from noticing the ghosts. I meant to bring it up last year, but forgot and since no one did bring it up last year I thought I'd give it a shot
                  Interesting! Man, that's almost enough incentive for me to ride HMH again... I kid, I kid. If I had a chance to go to DL this holiday season, I'd certainly go for a spin.

Comment

Originally posted by AwesomeMan33 View Post
                    You can only see them clearly during HMH because of the lighting and effects, but they are there in the regular Haunted Mansion.

And it's been brought up a few times before. A simple search resulted in this:

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...p1166226.html?
                    Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Comment

Thanks for that it was interesting, and I'll be looking out for it next time!

Comment

Just an FYI - Since the thread Sadako linked to was long ago locked, it was more than fine for a new thread to be started on this topic.

And even I had no idea that the hitchhiking ghosts were in the ball room year round.
                        MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

I'll have to pay close attention when I visit in a month. Thanks for the tip!!!

Comment

I didn't know either. Will definitely have to check that out!

Comment

The HHG and Jack are not there year round the moment holiday is over they go away also...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X