This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Bayou 7/17!!

Ok, now can I get it clear who exactly all came into the Blue Bayou today and yesterday?! I'll list who I remember!

I'm so sorry if I was a little on edge, everyone. All the guests hated me today. They apparently only booked PSes 60 days ago for a few hours, and then decided that they would close them instead for a standby line. So now all these guests expected a standby line, which we had to close at about 2:30 because the line was growing to be about 3 hours long. The managers cut it off. Then guests were mad at me, and getting uncomfortably close to me. And they were very angry. I had a headache from the heat, and I was really scared that a guest would flip out. SO sorry if I wasn't friendly.

Yesterday, I know Gwyren and BigPigletFan came in for lunch.

Today, I know I saw Barbarrann but I was too busy to congratulate her on making it to DL! I also know Disneykat was there with a big ol group, but I don't know with whom exactly. I think I saw Dustysage at one point, as well as Morrigoon. And speederscout was there...

I can't keep anyone straight past that! So,

Post if you ate at the Bayou today, and heck why not, share what you dined on!!
    Member of the Disney Class of 2005
    Disneyland CM for 4 years.
    May 6, 2005 - present.

Re: Blue Bayou 7/17!!

My group was:

ME!!!!!!- Prime rib
    Speederscout-pasta
    Crazy Legs-Clam chowder
    Anders-Prime rib and NO VEGGIES
    Tictocdragon- Pasta I believe
    Kristi (Tictocs wife....SHE RULES!!!!)- Clam Chowder and Crabcakes
    Villains Fan- Monte Christo.

We also shared calamari and OMG it was good and that bread??? Yea, I think I wanna go when Derek is here in Aug
    Katie :yea:
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Disneykat
      My group was:

ME!!!!!!- Prime rib
      Speederscout-pasta
      Crazy Legs-Clam chowder
      Anders-Prime rib and NO VEGGIES
      Tictocdragon- Pasta I believe
      Kristi (Tictocs wife....SHE RULES!!!!)- Clam Chowder and Crabcakes
      Villains Fan- Monte Christo.

We also shared calamari and OMG it was good and that bread??? Yea, I think I wanna go when Derek is here in Aug
      I also would like to say great things about that bread, and there is nothing wrong with no veggies :ap:

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

No one had the jambalaya?! OMIGOSH, it's the best thing on the lunch menu!!
        May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

I ate at the Blue Bayou restaurant for the first time today. Waters' edge. Monte Cristo. All was well.
          Ethically reprehensible, yet fiscally sound.

Comment

People were waiting 3 hours to eat there???? They had to plan to get in line for dinner not long after eating lunch?

San Soo Justin

Comment

I was in the lunch bunch, thankfully with a PS and had a great lunch as always. Just from pictures I've seen in the past on MP and here, I saw such faces as DustySage, NotAfraid, Cemeinke, InnerSpaceMan and his other half, and I think Cadaverous Pallor in a cute little DL tank top.
              Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

Comment

I looked for you and didn't see you!

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Me (Prime Rib w/ Mint Julep)
                  My boyfriend, Andrew (Crab cakes w/ Coke)
                  Dan, good friend (Jambalya of 'awesomeness' [he loves it] and MJ)
                  Raymond, best friend (Monte Cristo and coke)
                  Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

Originally posted by SanSooJustin
                    People were waiting 3 hours to eat there???? They had to plan to get in line for dinner not long after eating lunch?

San Soo Justin
                    Yeah, I was talking to the hostess CM while we were waiting outside for our table, and she said that they had to close the StandBy line for lunch at 2 because there were SO many people.
                    Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

Well, we ate there on Friday, does that count? All 3 of us had Monte Cristos (and I think our waitress' name was Mary). They were the best sandwiches EVER! We really want to go back this week..
                      BLOCK - PARTY - BASH
                      I'm gonna sing it; from the heart behind these hands

Please do not put on your safety goggles until you are safely seated inside the theater safely

Comment

Originally posted by Morrigoon
                        I looked for you and didn't see you!
                        OMG I totally thought you looked right at me!! I was at the front desk all day until 6 pm! I looked right at you! I guess you didn't look at me!

The nicest server ever is Kathy, get her! She really makes the Disney magic at BB, I love her!! She is really super friendly and happy all the time! Or Michael, because he is a stud! And always thank Al and John for refilling your drinks and bringing you bread, because they are both way nice!
                        May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

We had the most excellent service on Sunday, especially from Melmel, who was the epitome of grace under pressure. I was truly impressed that you were so gracious to us at your post after the kind of day you had.
                          This is for you: :imtheone:

Our group was a mix of MiceChatters and people, with some you may recognize and some you might not. I will post what people had to the best of my abilities:

Mamabot - pork tenderloin
                          Stinkerbell - Jambalaya
                          Comrade Dick - Monte Cristo (he already spoke up for himself in an earlier post)
                          MalibuMinion - Long John Silver (adult portion of something on the children's menu)
                          Jennidisneyfer - Caesar salad
                          Grumpy4 - Blackened Caesar salad
                          SusieP - A salad of some kind
                          MonorailMan - Monte Cristo
                          dsnylndmom - Mardi Gras salad & Crab Cakes
                          Disney Dave-Monte Cristo
                          Jeffarina-Seafood Salad
                          All AGlow - Monte Cristo
                          disguy - Mardi Gras salad & Monte Cristo
                          Sparky - Mardi Gras Salad & Jambalaya
                          CynEeyore - Chicken Caesar salad
                          Somehow, I thought we had two more people, but I could be wrong.

We had a really fun time. Being out of the heat for a while really helped to rejuvenate our group. Thank you again to MelMel for being such a great hostess!
                          Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                          I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

YAY!! I get a trophy!

Sometimes I wish I worked in attractions. Then I remember that they get paid less, and if I had hired into attractions when I did hire in, I would be in A Bug's Land... with my most vile enemy from high school... ugh.

What time did you stop by? Because if it was later in my day, I was so excited to go home and go to bed, that I was especially nice. But there was a good two to three hour gap in the middle where I was saying my spiel with quite a bit of edginess. I snapped at a guest or two, but I did my best given the circumstances.
                            May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

We were there at 3pm.
                              Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                              I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X